Ascension

Guest!

I've got a bug in my current installation of SCSII's Improved Abazigal's Lair. It seems that according to Near Infinity's "Find corrupted files" dw#abbl2.dlg has overrlapping texts.

NI:

Offset (c4h), Text(c4h) overlaps Text(c4h) by 34 bytes.

The result is that dw#abbl2.dlg has 2 dialogue-states, one which contains nothing except a Str-Ref and another which contains this text: Vengeance will be served on the slayer of Lord Draconis!

After checking this file with changelog, the above mentioned component is the only one which affects this dlg-file.

Lich

I've got a bug in my current installation of SCSII's Improved Abazigal's Lair. It seems that according to Near Infinity's "Find corrupted files" dw#abbl2.dlg has overrlapping texts.

NI:

Offset (c4h), Text(c4h) overlaps Text(c4h) by 34 bytes.

The result is that dw#abbl2.dlg has 2 dialogue-states, one which contains nothing except a Str-Ref and another which contains this text: Vengeance will be served on the slayer of Lord Draconis!

After checking this file with changelog, the above mentioned component is the only one which affects this dlg-file.

Lich

It's certainly the only component, since the file is created by SCSII. But I'd like to hear whether it's actually corrupted before I chase this (i.e., does the problem show up in-game?) NI has a habit of generating false positives, and last time I tested this component it worked fine.

Archived