Geomantic Sorcerer Kit

Hello

Every time I complete the Planar Sphere quest, Lavok does not recognize me as a Sorcerer. So I do not get the Planar Sphere as my Stronghold.

I did install the PSM 2.6c as well. But with normal Sorcere or Mage it works.

Thank you for your help.

This might be a compatibility issue between the kit and the PSM, as I don't use the PSM and Lavok recognizes my Geo Sorc just fine.

Guest Guest

i have done some quick testing, and would like to confirm that the HLA quintessence magic 'essence of the planes' prevents shamblers from being summoned.

a spell is cast, but with no animation, and no effect

Guest Guest_TheSerpentNTheRainbow_*

Hi, i've got a slight problem with the geomantic sorceror, whenever I try and import my character from BG1 to BG2 i go straight to being a regular old sorceror again, and its not exclusive to this kit alone though, its all my non-bioware kits i always go straight to being a generic class. I didn't get any help at the bioware page because its not bioware related. So if anyone has any ideas why this is happening to me can they please help.

Well, you are lucky with the Geo Sorc as you can re-kit him/her as you did in the Tutu game(presuming you did use the v2 or later version), as you can't actually have kit's in BG1. Now, I don't know why the kit's won't stay as same when you export the char, but it might have something to do with the need to use the exact same character/kit altering mod order in both games.

Slight problem with that though, the geo sor will cause me lose 2 more points in my physical attributes and lengthen my cast time again.

Slight problem with that though, the geo sor will cause me lose 2 more points in my physical attributes and lengthen my cast time again.
That can be solved with little knowledge, and the Shadowkeeper, or other save game editors, by removing the Affects. Do so preferably before you re-kit him/her. Edited by Jarno Mikkola

Thanks

Anyway I just found something out, maybe your right about the order and that, anyway I checked my chars on the character viewer they don't show the right class, the geo sor is seen as a mime (even though its sor when im in the game) n the arcane archer a fighter. Not sure if that has any relevance though

sorry to bother ya, but with shadowkeeper how am i meant to increase the casting speed?
Once you have opened and made the setup right, you can open the save game... You go to the Affect table by scrolling the top right arrows until it comes up, you click it when you see the Affects and it activates, you just have to remove the negative affect you gain from the kit by selecting it and pushing the Remove button(the affects name starts with 0x00BD), then just you need exit as is gives you the save selection, you save and you are done... you load up the save and play from there. You should also remove the "Experience" Affect as it makes you to have the percent number on from the total, it should be 85(%) on Param 1, so remove it. Edited by Jarno Mikkola
Guest mars0124
i have done some quick testing, and would like to confirm that the HLA quintessence magic 'essence of the planes' prevents shamblers from being summoned.

a spell is cast, but with no animation, and no effect

Using Shadow Keeper I tried removing Affects and Global variables with no difference in symptoms. Whatever it is, it is a deeper coding... Though I don't really know anything about this kind of thing.