Classes, Kits and Innate Abilities

Cashews

Q: Lots of NPCs have special flavor innate abilites, what about those?

A: They're kept; innate abilities are not changed by this mod. (...) Minsc will still have his headwound rage if you make him a Berserker.

So hum... what about Minsc? Is it now possible to make him an effective Barbarian/Berserker? Or will he still try to butt-kick for goodness his companions?

Thanks.

That's not a legal combo, since Barbarian and Berserker are both considered fighter kits by the game engine.

No no, Barbarian -or- Berseker. Any classes or kits with a rage ability.

Basically, I want to know if a Barbarian or a Berseker Minsc would use the normal rage from his class, or if he would use his own (pretty useless) headwound rage.

That's not a legal combo, since Barbarian and Berserker are both considered fighter kits by the game engine.

No no, Barbarian -or- Berseker. Any classes or kits with a rage ability.

Basically, I want to know if a Barbarian or a Berseker Minsc would use the normal rage from his class, or if he would use his own (pretty useless) headwound rage.

If I understand the mod correctly, he'll have full kit abilities plus his normal ones--so he'd have his headwound rage in addition to the barbarian rage/berserker enrage from the kit you select.

I originally started using Blucher's mod because I wanted 'Minsc the Berserker'. That's the way he's been for years, and will remain so.

If we don't have the option yet, I'm going to promote having a component for EITHER the special Minsc rage or the Barbarian/Berserker rage.

Archived