O Sarah, Sarah, wherefore art thou Sarah?

Guest Rob

The romance is supposed to be on the sweet side..if a tad innocent at that. Sarah has never been with anyone intimately. However, I am not going to say that the tent encounter was *entirely* a result of the pure love shared between her and CHARNAME. I'd say that had the family incident not happened, the tent encounter might have been delayed. I'm not saying to was trying to pay CHARNAME off, but it's something to think about I guess.

It would be a very human reaction if that was part of what was going on with her.

2) Wait...what? Do you mean she had none in Two Weapon? I always thought that the two handed weapon proficiency measured how well a character was with a two handed weapon, while two weapon measured how well they did with two weapons at one time (like Auren).

If I remember correctly she had the 2 stars in two-weapon that she got for being a ranger and two stars in two-handed weapons. But she didn't have any proficiencies in an actual two-handed weapon (two-handed sword, halbred, spear, etc).

It's hard for me not to laugh at this because everytime I think of that quest, I think of Noctalys' outtakes on the voicing.

I need to learn how to unpack and listen to the ogg files. :thumbsup:

During the LTs, it is revealed that Sarah doesn't like to talk about her mother with anyone, so it can be assumed that she probably wasn't willing to *really* discuss it with her uncle. It's pretty much established that her uncle is not the most stable guy in the first place, however, he was the only one left really to take her in after Dad died.

More on her mom will be revealed in ToB, that I promise, but if you happen to go through her quest dlg again, you'll see that Sarah isn't exactly "totally fine" with the explanation her mom gives her. She's confused, and uncomfortable, because she's already shy as it is, and she has to confront this woman who dropped out of her life without a note or anything, all in front of her closest friends.

Wow, I went off there. Hope that helps things a bit.

It does. One of the neat things about Sarah is that she's mostly sweet and innocent, but there's a whole bunch of stuff underneath that occasionally slips out.

You're welcome. It's all for fun anyway. ;) I am still, however, waiting for my group icon for B3st M0ddar 0f l3sb1ians Evar1!1. I had it shipped 2nd day air but it hasn't come in yet. :D
I hope the icon arrives soon. I'd say you deserve it, but I'm not really qualified. :help: I'm just glad I could play through the mod without feeling like a dirty old man (I'm starting to look depressingly similar to my avatar...)
Guest Guest

I'm having the same problem: I put Bodhi's heart and Sarah's body where I'm supposed to butnothing happens. Apart from this, the mod's been excellent - one of the best.

Guest Kaitlin
I'm having the same problem: I put Bodhi's heart and Sarah's body where I'm supposed to butnothing happens. Apart from this, the mod's been excellent - one of the best.

I'm having the same problem. XP

Guest Guest

me putting my 2$ (plz don't kill me :p )

Doesn't her uncle remind you of that guy you encounter after you came out of the Underdark ? you know..cant remember his name (been a while didn't do his quest)...in one of the forest that will become avaible after the underdark..you will find him and he will ask you to save his fiancee from Werwolfe !

I dunno...but he remind me of that guy ! Oh and she has a sweet voice...just like Willow :p

I finally downloaded the latest version of SoA a couple of weeks ago and was able to finish my stuck game. I was just as pleased/impressed with the ending as I was with everything leading up to it. Very well done!

Archived