Will Bounty Hunters Still Appear?

Guest Varning

Guest Varning

First of all, amazing mod David! It has really made me feel the tension I experienced the first time I played through Baldur's Gate, and the changes are usually very subtle and fitting.

However, I'm kind of zooming through Chapter 3 (I went straight from Nashkel to Tranzig, now I'm headed right for the Bandit Camp) will this mean that I miss the two bounty hunter encounters? Or will they continue to pursue me after Chapter 3? I'd really like to have try these fights (those four 'amazons' could be pretty tough unmodded!) but I also want to get into Cloakwood as soon as possible.

Thank you!

First of all, amazing mod David! It has really made me feel the tension I experienced the first time I played through Baldur's Gate, and the changes are usually very subtle and fitting.

However, I'm kind of zooming through Chapter 3 (I went straight from Nashkel to Tranzig, now I'm headed right for the Bandit Camp) will this mean that I miss the two bounty hunter encounters? Or will they continue to pursue me after Chapter 3? I'd really like to have try these fights (those four 'amazons' could be pretty tough unmodded!) but I also want to get into Cloakwood as soon as possible.

Thank you!

yeah, they should appear no matter how quickly you go through (though occasionally it's erratic, so let me know if there's a problem).

& glad you're enjoying it!

Guest Varning

Ouch... I'm just invading the Bandit Camp (no stealth for me) and one of the groups is showing up during the big battle. I'm able to take out all the bandits (calls for help makes the whole camp empty out on you), but I'm too bruised to finish off the bounty hunters. Guess I'll have to wander around a bit and make them appear somewhere else. I assume it's timer based? If I leave the bandit camp (before encountering them) will they show up in a different area?

Archived