Wild Mages missing extra spells

Jadefang

It was Nalia on regular BG2-ToB. When I summoned her via the Fate spirit, she was missing all the Wild Mage spells. Admittedly though, I haven't tried meeting her normally ingame in SoA.

EDIT: Alright, I met Nalia in the Copper Coronet, and she's still also missing the extra spells.

Here's my weidu log if it helps any:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name

~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.11

~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #1 // ANIMATIONS. Please install the following component only if you have not installed yet AND are not going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.

~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #2 // GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE (GUI). This component adds new GUI to your original BG2. Please don’t install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.

~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #3 // AREAS & SOUNDS. This component is required to play the mod.

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Class Tweaks/Fixes

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Cleric Kits

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities

~SLIGHTLYIMPROVEDILYICH/SLIGHTLYIMPROVEDILYICH.TP2~ #1 #0 // Slightly Improved Ilyich -> Slightly Improved Ilyich

~TIAX/SETUP-TIAX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tiax NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v1

~CLIFFHISTORY/SETUP-CLIFFHISTORY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cliffette's 'History' BWI contest entry

~SETUP-HUBELPOT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hubelpot Thistledown, the Vegetable Merchant NPC-mod

~SETUP-HUBELPOT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Optional kit 1 of 2, the Village Druid.

~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kido the Jester (Requires Throne of Bhaal)

~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #2 // Which of Kido's portraits do you wish to install? -> Gonchi's portaits?

~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Iylos NPC for BGII:ToB (with Monk HLA Table by Kish)

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn - version 6 (03Nov2007)

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1190 // Romance Bug Fixes

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's L1 NPCs, Beta 6, Oct 19, 2007: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components)

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience?

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1201 // Aerie

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Anomen Delryn

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1203 // Cernd

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1204 // Edwin Odessiron

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1205 // Haer'Dalis

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1206 // Imoen

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Jaheira

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1208 // Jan Jansen

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1209 // Keldorn Firecam

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1210 // Korgan Bloodaxe

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1211 // Mazzy Fenton

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Minsc

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1213 // Nalia De'Arnise

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1217 // Sarevok

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1214 // Valygar Corthala

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1215 // Viconia De'Vir

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1216 // Yoshimo

FURTHER EDIT: Okay, so for some reason Jaheira didn't get Harper's Call, and whenever I kick a party member they act like party-created characters, in that they only give the option to rejoin or leave forever. I tried uninstalling Level 1 NPCs and the kicking-out part worked fine again, even for characters already in party. Now I'm skeptical whether there's an incompatibility in my install, or the mod's fault.

EVEN FURTHER EDIT: Alright, I tried testing with only this mod installed. I found the following:

1. The NPC kicking thing: Happens when the mod is installed, and applies to ALL NPCs, even those that you didn't edit. Oddly, kicking NPCs seems to act normally in ToB, at least while in the Pocket Plane.

2. Wild mage spells, Harper's Call, etc. still aren't being added.

3. The Imoen-missing-spells thing also seems to apply to other mage types (Tried making her a Wild Mage during my second test, and she didn't have any spells)

Imoen missing spells is an error that wasn't in my local copy and is fixed for V1 - it would have applied to any spellcasting class (basically, it's the "if you start SoA in Chateau Irenicus, you start with nothing" code going a bridge too far).

I'll re-check dialogue compatibility for V1 also. Should have expected trouble :p

Archived