Prevents party members to die irreversibly

Salk

Hello, DavidW!

I was wondering if this component would affect also my party in the BG portion of a BGT game.

If not (but even if it does, for the sake of TuTu players), you might think to include the same in SCS as well.

Thanks! :)

Hello, DavidW!

I was wondering if this component would affect also my party in the BG portion of a BGT game.

If not (but even if it does, for the sake of TuTu players), you might think to include the same in SCS as well.

Thanks! :)

Hi,

yes, it will. (It should affect any joinable character, including mod-added ones.)

& yes, good idea: I'll include it in the next SCS I release. (Though it's less crucial for BG1: there are fewer perma-kill effects.)

What exactly does this component do?

I installed it but I don't notice any difference. My characters still get chunked pretty often.

Escpecially against Irenicus or the improved Balors with their instant-kill-attack (don't know how it's called exactly)

Is there any way to verifiy that the component is installed correctly?

Check your WeiDU.log file, and if it's listed in that, check SETUP-SCS.DEBUG to see if there were any issues installing it.

Well, it's listed in my Weidu.log but it doesn't show up SETUP-SCS.DEBUG anymore since I re-ran the SCSII setup several times.

Does this component work at all if installed after the NPCs joined the party?

Check your WeiDU.log file, and if it's listed in that, check SETUP-SCS.DEBUG to see if there were any issues installing it.

Well, it's listed in my Weidu.log but it doesn't show up SETUP-SCS.DEBUG anymore since I re-ran the SCSII setup several times.

Does this component work at all if installed after the NPCs joined the party?

No.

Archived