What is Sion's level?

Guest guest

Sion (of the guarded compound) fired 6 Horrid Wiltings at me! What level is he? If going by the BG2 spell charts, he is a higher level than Elminster, not that that means much.

Sion (of the guarded compound) fired 6 Horrid Wiltings at me! What level is he? If going by the BG2 spell charts, he is a higher level than Elminster, not that that means much.

Well, his level is a bit dependent on what mods you've got installed (SCSII guesstimates a level based on the spells he's learned). He's 18th on my install, and has 2 horrid wiltings (though he might have put more into a chain contingency). Equally, there may be a script bug here.

Well, his level is a bit dependent on what mods you've got installed (SCSII guesstimates a level based on the spells he's learned). He's 18th on my install, and has 2 horrid wiltings (though he might have put more into a chain contingency). Equally, there may be a script bug here.

I believe my installation of mods may have caused a small repeat in his script, as he gets to a point mid-battle where he casts Horrid Wiltings over and over again without any other spells. No problem though, just have to take him out of the battle early. Great job overall on the mod, by the way.

Archived