Voice Actor Available

Amaurea

My husband thought it might be fun to try to do some voicing if anyone needs some. He's a career radio guy who also does free-lance voice work here at home, so he has pro equipment to produce something clean sounding for you. Just pm me if you're interested.

My husband thought it might be fun to try to do some voicing if anyone needs some. He's a career radio guy who also does free-lance voice work here at home, so he has pro equipment to produce something clean sounding for you. Just pm me if you're interested.

Kivan please :p

The following link: http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?showforum=457, is a resource request forum. Voice acting is also included. Have a look through and see if there is anything requiring a male voice, is still required, is interesting, and/or suits your partner's personality type.

Also at SHS, there might also be a project you might be interested in. I've alerted the relevant people to this thread.

I will be very interested in having voice for Kivan, but what kind of a commitment is he looking for? At a guess, Kivan will be heavy, on the order of 400-500 lines.

I will be very interested in having voice for Kivan, but what kind of a commitment is he looking for? At a guess, Kivan will be heavy, on the order of 400-500 lines.

I'll leave Kivan up to Domi, if she's interested. :D I have to admit, I'm feeling all tingly at the idea of my hubby's voice romancing me as Kivan. :p

He does have a deep voice, but not overly so. It was enough to make my former secretary swoon, though :cool: As for commitment, he's a busy guy. A large project would be finished (he likes to finish what he's started), it would just take him a while.

As for samples, I never did put his website together for him. Bad wifey. Bad, bad wifey. :p I can always email a sample if anyone has serious interest.

That secind guest was me. :p I just didn't not log in from the office. If he will be interested and will commit to the whole thing, I can start sending over the lines. I have some already prepared, the rest I will need to put together. Anyway, we can always chat about it later on if he's okay with the large pile of the romantic stuff.

For another voicing job that is sitting on my desk, I have 20 lines, but the voice needs to be close to an existing VO, so we can kind of check that out.

That secind guest was me. :p I just didn't not log in from the office. If he will be interested and will commit to the whole thing, I can start sending over the lines. I have some already prepared, the rest I will need to put together. Anyway, we can always chat about it later on if he's okay with the large pile of the romantic stuff.

For another voicing job that is sitting on my desk, I have 20 lines, but the voice needs to be close to an existing VO, so we can kind of check that out.

:p Do you have a clip of the existing VO?

As for Kivan, I think he could pull it off, though the stuff in Elvish will need to be spelled out phonetically, of course.

He's in the studio now, so I can't get through to him. I'll let you know. I would dearly love to play Kivan voiced. He's one of my absolute faves to play. And he's more romantic than hubby. Maybe voicing Kivan will give him some inspiration.... :D

I could definitely hear him doing that. His voice has pretty much the same timbre, he would just need to sound a bit more nasal to match it. Now, whether *he* could hear himself doing it is the question :p

I'll play it for him when he gets home tonight and see what he thinks.

I'll also play him Kivan's existing clips. Then blow his mind by telling him it's the same guy who does Carl Wheezer on Jimmy Neutron. Not to mention Anomen (whose voice I've played for him before).

I just talked to him at work, Domi.

He's up for it. I told him that in a world where it can take a few years to have a mod put together, waiting over the course of a couple of months for all the lines to be voiced will be no big deal.

Gods, does this mean that I'll feel as if I'm being unfaithful when I romance a different character from now on? :p

Yep, that's exactly right, besides, I don't even have all the lines anyway, and will need the time to send them over to him in 'portions'. I will try to get some 100 or so to him over the weekend, kind of tight on time till then.

Cheers, and I think you can just drop Kivan off....

I love having Kivan in the party, though, and always make good use of him. He's probably one of my faves, and he can really clean up with that bow.

I'll just have to turn the sound down when I have him in party. No guilt that way! :-) Especially for when Gavin comes out for BG2.

ps ... MIL is moving this weekend, so he won't be able to start anything just yet, but he is looking forward to it.

Archived