(Minor) Globes of Invulnerability

DavidW

The Minor Globe won't make any difference in that case and the AI will have to struggle with catching your PC in range of a Dispel or something
...but if MGI is undispellable than the AI attempts to dispel will remove neither the globe nor the Inv+SI i think (MGI will pratically work as a SI:Abjuration). Is it just that the Globe cannot be dispelled but the others protections are still affected? Or the Globe effectively protects from dispelling attempts?

Edit:

By the way...can i ask how did you managed to make MGI removeable by Spell Thrust?

The Globe remains in place but any other dispellable effects are handled normally (only Spell Immunity: Abjuration will stop Dispel - though it does that in a glitchy and unfixable way when used with a morass of other protection spells).

For Spell Thrust, the power levels on effects need to not equal 1, 2, or 3.

You can replace the immunity to spell level 3 with an explicit list of spells if you want Spell Thrust to be power 3. I can't, however, think of why that would ever matter, and I have no idea anymore what I was thinking of when I did that locally :)

Archived