Tamoko Mod

Fyorl

For the weapon, perhaps make it something like Jan's crossbow?

It could "fire" bullets without being a sling, as it seems the type, and have some special ammunition only useable by her.

What is the Big Metal Rod's ammo set to? Perhaps emulate that.

Icen

I'm pretty sure you can use normal bolts as well as the special bolts Jan can create (via his innate spell spin829 "Create Bruiser Mates") with his launcher (xbow12). As far as I can tell, it functions like a normal crossbow, except supposedly only he can use it (unless you happened to have another CN gnome Ill/Thief sitting around).

Same goes for the Big Metal Rod (secret01) - it's coded as a crossbow and all its "special ammo" as bolts, which means you could use normal bolts with it too.

In theory, we could do something similar to Jan as for Tamoko, but her "launcher" would have to be a sling, crossbow or bow. And there'd be nothing stopping her from using the normal ammo, even if we gave her the ability to craft special ammo for it. Kind of defeats the purpose of making an ancient gun if you can use it with bullets but no gunpowder. Also defeats the purpose of giving her a quest where she has to discover the formula, components and an eastern alchemist who can make the stuff.

As for "ammoless" launchers, see this thread for more info on how we've tried and failed to get around it. So I still think a wand is the best option for Tamoko'a huo qiang, or whatever we're gonna call it.

Guest Terai

Maybe I'm stupid but wouldn't it be able to make it a throwing and returning weapon like some axes are? Well, if the weapon that you're making is supposed not to require ANY ammution that is.

That wouldn't work either, at least not for this weapon. It does have only a limited number of charges, like most wands. However, you can't just sell it and buy it back to recharge it - the quest is to figure out the formula to recharge it.

Well.. then maybe if you made it a throwing weapon, with a limited quantity, and Tamoko would be able to produce more of these once per day? I know that it would lead to being able to seperate the weapon into a couple of these, but that's what comes to my mind

OR maybe make it as an unremovable throwing weapon with some quantity, in one of her hand slots. Than give her an ability that would "restock" the amount of the shots in this hand slot once per day, by replacing it with a new set. (hope you understand what I mean). That is if the throwing weapons could take upon the look of the scorcher.

Is there a problem with having it in a quick item slot? Making it a throwing weapon is a possibility, though the description would have to make it something more like fire darts than a flame thrower. But either possibility would explain her ability to "cast" Flame Arrow in BG1. I think Fyorl is right about reload times, and a wand-like item making more sense. Though a throwing weapon could also have a really slow speed (an APR modifier is going to affect *every* attack of hers). This isn't something Tamoko should be tossing around a whole lot - maybe a couple times a day, like a normal spell. So it doesn't really need to be in a weapon slot.

I can always make two versions of the weapon and see what works better in testing. That's not an issue. Coming up with the graphics is, though even that's not a major issue, since we're only talking about one item, and maybe its ammunition components. I just haven't made this a priority, since I haven't seen much progress from Fyorl on other components of the mod, and I've been busy with other mods and RL stuff. I've made a lot of other items for mods that haven't really gone anywhere, so I'm focusing on those I know will, for now.

Though I may also give Tamoko the same weapon in Lost Items. You just won't be able to recharge it until you get to BG2 - probably won't be of much use to you that late in BG1 or Tutu anyway.

I always found it to be quite a shame that Tamoko was not included in BG2, and the fact that she appeared in TB for a moment made that loss even more frustrating.

Tamoko is the kind of women whos loyality is above anything else and yet, she still keeps her conscience. I always found it amazing how she could stay with Sarevok and commit sin after sin without her judgement being clouded.

I personally would make Tamoko a Kensai/Cleric to combine BG1 and TB, which would provide a very useful character.

As weapons I believe a Katana would be the best choice. (See below)

Also, a range weapon and that magic dispell stuff that Karamasov (or whatever the small annoying Illych friend is called) uses in tactics would be nifty.

As for meeting her, I would prefer it to be later ingame.

Meeting her in the Irenicus Dungeon will seem somewhat strange.

What I would prefer is meeting her in Spellhood. Imagine, Irenicus found Tamoko (almost dead /or/ searching for her brother after she recieved information about him searching for her when she went back to her homeland - the choice which past it is can be simply decided by the player in a dialogue where the player can ask her with a focused question concerning her to be in Spellhood).

She could be one of the inmates under the influence of drugs and does not react at all to anything - she also can not be identified as Tamoko.

There are two possibilities:

1.) You realize that you could use certain high level healing spells to clear her mind - dialogue ensues and you have the choice to let her enter the party.

- When meeting Yoshimo in the final Spellhood battle, after a dialogue between Yoshimo and her (Yes, our dramatic event of the day) Yoshimo dispells the Invisbility of his "comrades" to give you an edge in the fight before they once again use a potion to disappear. However Yoshimo dies the moment he goes against Irenicus orders - and after Yoshimos Death (out of combat) Tamoko asks you to take Yoshimos remains and do... that whatever you do with Yoshimos corpse.

2.) You do not use anything on her - and after you killed Yoshimo she enters, experiencing the last moments of her brother. (Tragic again! Oooh, I see Boo cry.)

After he died she will have a dialogue with you. One that does not include party joining at first but rather limb ripping and comparing the soulless Sarevok with the CHARNAME that just now took her brothers life.

Either explain and she will understand reluctantly or face a 6 on 1 gangbang with the far-too-angry-to-understand-that-she-is-extremly-outnumbered Tamoko.

With the Yoshimo-death-event you have quite some material for later conversations where she either accuses you and/or herself.

Also - Yoshimos Blade could be forgable. A traveling smith from their home could forge Yoshimos Soul (from the heart after it has been whateverblafreedandsoon) into the Katana, making it far stronger - and good for Tamoko to wield. Certain Items could be stored by *additional enemys or events* (so that other mods remain undisturbed) in certain key locations. So that in SoA it can be upgraded from a +1 (after the forging it is a new +1 katana) it can be upgraded to +3, and in TB there are 2 new items that allow an upgrade to +5.

For the SoA part I would let Tamoko be the distrusting and uncomfortable feeling NPC who just follows you to have revenge on Irenicus.

Her past with Yoshimo, the death of Sarevok and how she felt back then, her actions during BG1 etc. offer A LOT banter material.

Like talking about things she did with Yoshimo in the past, small funny events she now remembers, how she came to meet Sarevok and how she started to love him, what crimes she comitted for him and how she feels about it. Here it is important to focus on her character instead of the "Be always nice" thesis.

She is very loyal and you should accept and like that.

During the conversations right options can raise a "Trust" value while wrong ones will lower it.

For the SoA part I would not focus on any "real" lovestuff as Tamoko is driven by revenge and has no time for anything else. Remember, she can be very determinated. Your main goal is to learn more about by building trust and making sure she starts to feel comfortabel in the party.

During this time, it is important that you do not too often choose to nice options. That might push the trust, but being too nice too often will lower the Respect counter. And after 3 or 4 Points on that one, she does not respect you enough do advance.

So it is important to balance between Trust (That will make her feel comfortable and safe enough to tell the PC about herself) and Respect.

Remember Sarevok was a dominant man. If you are not dominant but always unsure and always too nice and always afraid of confrontation, she will not respect you. If you are not dominant but aggressiv and very cruel you might however loose respect as well.

For the ToB part I would suggest that the arrival of Sarevok creates a split between the three of you. One that has to be overcome either by creating respect for each other (or, which is better working - and maybe more reawrding - but suits not every playstyle) by finding similarities between Sarevok, you and Tamoko. (Respect of strong-minded, determinated people. Loyality even if sometimes a crime is comitted) etc.

After solving that - and making sure that Sarevok as well as Tamoko are accepted by your party - it could slowly go over into romance. (Which means that actual romance starts after Saradush has fallen due to the betrayel - if you have so far managed to not mess things up.)

I believe that creating a few additional Sarevok banter to flesh things out would also be very helpful.

I personally would like the Tamoko romance to be challenging in two ways: earning her trust and loyality -> and then her feelings for you.

And when it's challenging, it also feels more rewarding.

If you mess things up during SoA (messing up does not include doing something that would force Tamoko to leave the party instantly like dancing on Yoshimos grave - that would be the work of an imbecile) and she does not respect you enough for a romance but instead sees you only as a friend - or you manage to fuck up in ToB or even CHOOSE just to be her friend, you have the option of helping Sarevok and Tamoko to a romance. This however should be far less content then the other variation - for obvious reasons. :suspect:

The romance itself could provide a few new items, maybe even one or two innate abilities for Tamoko - and eventually one or two encounters with people that have a problem with Tami and would like to solve it the old fashioned way.

Hopefully that might give you some ideas for the mod and maybe motivate you.

If you have any questions, feel free to address me anytime. I would really like to see a Tamoko mod and have quite a few ideas that might be useful.

Those are some great ideas. I (or perhaps someone else) did consider putting Tamoko in at Spellhold. I can't remember why I decided not to in the end but now I'm definitely warming to the idea. I think one of the reasons was that, in terms of the background story I had thought-out, it would fit more nicely to have Tamoko in Irenicus' dungeon but now I think what you've suggested has the potential to have a much more 'Tamoko' feel to it.

Instead of having her captured by Irenicus at all, I think it would suit her headstrong personality much more to have her seek out Irenicus in order to get her brother back. Instead of Yoshimo being sent by his father to get Tamoko back, perhaps Tamoko was sent to get Yoshimo back. She got mixed up with Sarevok on the way and abandoned that mission to serve a 'greater goal' perhaps. After the PC 'kills' (read: severely wounds) Tamoko or talks her out of confrontation at the end of BG1 she could take up her old mission again to find Yoshimo. She could find out about Irenicus, a powerful mage and then decide that the best place to look would be Spellhold. She gets passage to Brynnlaw and breaks into Spellhold just in time to see the big battle at the end.

There'd be a bit of tweaking to the main storyline. For instance, Yoshimo will be there no matter what. Regardless of whether you leave him in the Copper Coronet or kill him, he will turn up at Spellhold. Otherwise Tamoko will look a bit silly. Ideally the PC will have Yoshimo in his/her party all the way to Spellhold so I can drop in the odd banter hinting at Tamoko but if not then Yoshimo still needs to be in that battle. Things can progress as you've suggested from there.

As for the Trust vs Respect thing. It's a good idea but it might make dialogues a bit complicated. I would prefer to have the PC's actions dictate the majority of the Respect part and the dialogues do the Trust part. That way the PC can be nice to Tamoko to gain her friendship and thus trust but if the PC avoids dangerous side-quests or some such then she will lose respect. The two variables work well together as you've said. I'll need to put more thought into the Respect aspect though, there may not be enough scope for it in the game.

I'm still not sold on the Romance though. I, personally, would like to put a romance in but I recall a few had some good points against it. It'd be good if I could see a few more opinions on that subject. It could always be put in as an optional component. I will definitely put in a Sarevok romance but I'd like to have her romance another NPC too. I have no idea who at the moment but it should be an early NPC as I want her to build up that relationship thinking that Sarevok is dead. Then we can have some drama when Sarevok turns up in the Pocket Plane.

The core of the issue is putting her at Spellhold though. I like it for a number of reasons. The fact it opens up a backstory that fits her personality better is definitely a good thing. There does seem to be a saturation of NPCs in Athkatla (that includes any NPC that can be easily obtained in Chapter 2) so I like the idea of only having her available at a later (perhaps mid-point?) stage in the game. Another potential problem is that picking up NPCs late always throws my party into disarray. I can't speak for anyone else but I really didn't like having Imoen in Spellhold because I was forced to either get rid of one of my party members which I had invested a lot into or leave poor Imoen in the Spellhold catacombs. The other option of course is to leave a slot open all the way up to Spellhold. I don't think this will be too much of a problem though as if people install the Tamoko mod, they will know where she appears and would be silly to not be prepared for it.

Either way, more thoughts on the subject are welcome.

As motivation goes, I'm not suffering from a lack of it. The reason very little has been done towards this is that I don't have the time right now. I (hopefully) mentioned early on that this wouldn't be undertaken properly for quite some time. I've nearly finished school (my final exams are in May). After that I get a massive holiday before I take my gap year to Germany. After that I'll be off to University. In that time, I will definitely be working on this mod. Just got to wait for the end my exams and then I will be able to get working on this.

Those are some great ideas. I (or perhaps someone else) did consider putting Tamoko in at Spellhold. I can't remember why I decided not to in the end but now I'm definitely warming to the idea. I think one of the reasons was that, in terms of the background story I had thought-out, it would fit more nicely to have Tamoko in Irenicus' dungeon but now I think what you've suggested has the potential to have a much more 'Tamoko' feel to it.

Instead of having her captured by Irenicus at all, I think it would suit her headstrong personality much more to have her seek out Irenicus in order to get her brother back. Instead of Yoshimo being sent by his father to get Tamoko back, perhaps Tamoko was sent to get Yoshimo back. She got mixed up with Sarevok on the way and abandoned that mission to serve a 'greater goal' perhaps. After the PC 'kills' (read: severely wounds) Tamoko or talks her out of confrontation at the end of BG1 she could take up her old mission again to find Yoshimo. She could find out about Irenicus, a powerful mage and then decide that the best place to look would be Spellhold. She gets passage to Brynnlaw and breaks into Spellhold just in time to see the big battle at the end.

I don't think it fits Tamoko to abandon the search for her brother for Sarevok. I however like your idea of Tamoko being the one who searches.

It could be kinda both ways:

After the death of Sarevok, Tamoko starts of on a journey to find her brother (who had heared rumors of Tamoko being in Atkathla - this presents new storyline material: During her time with Sarevok he sent her to Atkathla in order to find out more about Amn. She - naturally - made some enemies in the process.)

In hope to establish his position in Atkathla, Yoshimo had joined Ironicus - who preferred to be rather safe then sorry and made sure that Yoshi had to continue to serve him. Tamoko, who had spied on the Shadow Thiefs activities, found out that Yoshimo would soon sail to Spellhood. There could be a NPC near the docks in Atkathla who had seen a strange women asking for a captain brave enough to sell to spellhood. And maybe another NPC in the tavern on the spellhood island who talks a bit about this strange lady and how determined she had been. This would make the appearence of Tamoko feel more naturally as there had been hints previously.

Actually, I prefer the "arrives in last minute" part over the drug-thingy. It makes way for some heated discussions between the PC and Tamoko.

There'd be a bit of tweaking to the main storyline. For instance, Yoshimo will be there no matter what. Regardless of whether you leave him in the Copper Coronet or kill him, he will turn up at Spellhold. Otherwise Tamoko will look a bit silly. Ideally the PC will have Yoshimo in his/her party all the way to Spellhold so I can drop in the odd banter hinting at Tamoko but if not then Yoshimo still needs to be in that battle. Things can progress as you've suggested from there.

Right, the Yoshi encounter has to be forced, otherwise it would be:

Tamoko: "Oh no! HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BRO... wait. He's not here. Oh, damn you and your Copper Coronet bug!"

As for the Trust vs Respect thing. It's a good idea but it might make dialogues a bit complicated. I would prefer to have the PC's actions dictate the majority of the Respect part and the dialogues do the Trust part. That way the PC can be nice to Tamoko to gain her friendship and thus trust but if the PC avoids dangerous side-quests or some such then she will lose respect. The two variables work well together as you've said. I'll need to put more thought into the Respect aspect though, there may not be enough scope for it in the game.

I understand your point. However I would like the romance mod to actually provide a bit of a challenge.

You see, most romance mods simply base on the character to always be nice and always be friendly and give up everything for her, etc.

This does not only make things a bit stiff and 08/15 but in reality, it does not work either. I think it would feel much better if the player actually has to react to the character and personality of Tamoko in order to be more of a friend, instead of just being the average nice and self-sacrificing guy.

The trust value would be very simple:

You create discomfort, dislike, insult her, or treat her in a very disrespectful way and you decrease her trust.

You accpect her in the party, even the waves if she and someone else argue and handle your verbal confrontations with her well - and you gain trust.

This value would determine when she feels as a "friend" and is a prerequisite of a romance. It determines how accepted she feels by you and the party.

To be more then a friend, she needs to be attracted by a personality that matches her character. It could be called respect (because that's one of the main attributes that draws her to someone: example Sarevok) or more generally "attraction".

What I'm trying to prevent is that players who choose

"Oh yes, honey, if that's what you wish."

"Can I do anything more for you?"

and other very submissive answers do not get Tamoko.

Because submissive behaviour does not create attraction, and if you behave submissive towards the women type of Tamoko, you land in the let's just be friends-zone.

Being the nice guy does not get you that lady.

Being a dominant guy who respects her and is respected by her is the way to go.

I'm still not sold on the Romance though. I, personally, would like to put a romance in but I recall a few had some good points against it. It'd be good if I could see a few more opinions on that subject. It could always be put in as an optional component. I will definitely put in a Sarevok romance but I'd like to have her romance another NPC too. I have no idea who at the moment but it should be an early NPC as I want her to build up that relationship thinking that Sarevok is dead. Then we can have some drama when Sarevok turns up in the Pocket Plane.

I personally would make her romanceable for the PC, Sarevok and maybe Cernd or Anomen though both of them really have not much of a chance.

I have not read any arguments against a romance and quite frankly, when there's a romancable *female* Edwin somewhere out there, I just cannot find any reason against a romance. Sure, it starts of rather difficult. You have that women whos brother you killed right before her eyes and you have to get her to trust you and feel comfortabel around you. It's not the kind of romance that can happen in the blink of an eye. Which is, as far as I'm concerned, not preferable anyway.

I like a good buildup to a romance, something that slowly climbs to the climax and does not feel unreal.

I mean, there are adventures left and right and there's the ex-companion of your ex-enemy and you don't know wether to trust her and she doesn't trust you and you're just teaming up for the sake of beating Ireinicus into insanity (though he seems to be ahead of you in that matter). That's not the situation where you suddenly go: "Oh, you know what hot chick? I wanna do you real good. Come on, let's lay beside this huge dead beholder in this icky lair somewhere beneath the earth only god know's where, surrounded by drows and other creatures and beholder blood in our backpack. Let's get romantic!"

No, I think a buildup will not only make it much more rewarding, but Tamoko will feel more real.

The core of the issue is putting her at Spellhold though. I like it for a number of reasons. The fact it opens up a backstory that fits her personality better is definitely a good thing. There does seem to be a saturation of NPCs in Athkatla (that includes any NPC that can be easily obtained in Chapter 2) so I like the idea of only having her available at a later (perhaps mid-point?) stage in the game. Another potential problem is that picking up NPCs late always throws my party into disarray. I can't speak for anyone else but I really didn't like having Imoen in Spellhold because I was forced to either get rid of one of my party members which I had invested a lot into or leave poor Imoen in the Spellhold catacombs. The other option of course is to leave a slot open all the way up to Spellhold. I don't think this will be too much of a problem though as if people install the Tamoko mod, they will know where she appears and would be silly to not be prepared for it.

Woooh, you didn't have any space for Immy? I always have *two* free slots for her.

Sure people will have to decide about their party, but Tamoko would provide a all-around close-combat/range/caster who can replace any healer like jaheira or viciona. And since the people installed it, well, they better be prepared for it.

Either way, more thoughts on the subject are welcome.

As motivation goes, I'm not suffering from a lack of it. The reason very little has been done towards this is that I don't have the time right now. I (hopefully) mentioned early on that this wouldn't be undertaken properly for quite some time. I've nearly finished school (my final exams are in May). After that I get a massive holiday before I take my gap year to Germany. After that I'll be off to University. In that time, I will definitely be working on this mod. Just got to wait for the end my exams and then I will be able to get working on this.

Same, my final exams are in april/may as well. It's just that being a german, I already am in germany. :suspect:

First of all, I would really love to see Tamoko mod. It would fit into the story very naturally - it's not like with all other NPC, who just join you because you met them and somewhat helped them. Tamoko is practically forced to join up with PC. And it has great potential, the story can be extremely deep and dramatic without taking the focus from PC.

To summarize what are my thoughts on the whole topic:

1) I don't think she is a bhaalspawn - she would be be killed by Sarevok for sure.

2) She has to be Yoshimo's sister. I recall Yoshimo saying he came from Kara-Tur searching for someone (or is it my imagination?), maybe she ran away from home in early age, sick of "old school asian attitude" to women?

3) I like the idea of her being put in stasis by Irenicus who forced a geas on Yoshimo this way.

4) I see her as extremely devoted person, and the only man in her life is Sarevok. I think including PC romance would be a mistake. Maybe some NPC (Haer'dalis, Valygar?) would try to romance her, but fail eventually.

5) Her class is most likely ninja or something like this. Anyway, don't let the fact of her being a cleric in original bg1 with 2 episodical appearances or casting flame arrow to be on the way of the good story. This is a mod, it is about modification of original game. The story determines it, kits, items and spells are secondary.

6) Putting her in Irenicus dungeon seems wrong to me. I don't think she and Yoshimo should be in party at the same time. I'd put it as such: Irenicus didn't bother to take her from dungeon (why would he? Yoshimo is under the geas already, and the only thing Irenicus need is to tell him that she is still alive somewhere). But, after he left the dungeon, she regained her consiousness and, futhermore, managed to survive and get out of the dungeon somehow (is that part silly?). She does remember Yoshimo as her brother, but she does not know that he seeks her, nor about the geas - nothing after PC defeated her in Baldur's Gate. So, her first goal is to seek revenge on Irenicus. She is very ill and weak after getting out of the dungeon, and in unknown city, so it takes quite a time to heal and start research. After gathering some information she learns that the only clue to Irenicus is (obviously) PC (not that she knows that it's the same guy who almost killed her not so long ago), and, by the way, that some eastern guy named Yoshimo travels with him. She decides to find PC and spy for him. Unfortunately, by the time she tracked down PC, he is already departed to Spellhold. (is that silly, too?) She takes a ship there, too, but she is a bit too late - PC has already killed Yoshimo. PC is having a hard time explaining her why he did that, but after she learns the truth, she is really furious, almost fanatic about killing Irenicus, and she joins the party. (I don't like the idea of her breaking in right when Yosimo is being killed, or killing him herself - sounds too unrealistically and cliche, too.)

7) Her relationship with Sarevok: at the very beginning they are distrustful to each other, not sure if they are the same people, but quickly regain old feelings and their bond grows even stronger. Sarevok is the only authority for her in the whole world. In case of Ascencion installed, I can see her chopping Irenicus into pieces with no regard to PC's wishes. The only one who would be able to stop her is Sarevok (but why would he?). These two would do literally anything for each other: kill innocents, betray anyone, sacrifice themselves.

Also - Yoshimos Blade could be forgable. A traveling smith from their home could forge Yoshimos Soul (from the heart after it has been whateverblafreedandsoon) into the Katana, making it far stronger - and good for Tamoko to wield. Certain Items could be stored by *additional enemys or events* (so that other mods remain undisturbed) in certain key locations. So that in SoA it can be upgraded from a +1 (after the forging it is a new +1 katana) it can be upgraded to +3, and in TB there are 2 new items that allow an upgrade to +5.

I like it. Maybe it would include some spiritual seance, having them some talk and Yoshimo offering himself to protect her in the form of a blade. (though i consider ninjatos being better suitable to ninja=)).

I have another thought now. So suppose she was Yoshimo's sister. Then Irenicus who wouldn't be able to ressurect her for some reason, could produce a clone of her (the Tamoko met by the hero) for Yoshimo, but firstly she wouldn't have any memories, and secondly, she could be created with this geas thing inside her, so that Irenicus could punish Yoshimo if he tried to break the deal. This could also lead to some dramatic twists in the story, as she probably wouldn't know she was just a clone. She could have some straps of memory. And the character would recognize her as Tamoko and she would join him in hope that he'd help her recover some memories. After some time, during some quests involving her she'd uncover the truth by learning that the real Tamoko is long dead. Or perhaps Yoshimo would tell her in some moment.

This one is particularly interesting, though I'm not sure about the memory loss. Maybe she should have full Tamoko memory, but be unaware of being a clone? It raises a question what is a difference between a real man and clone. Presence of a soul? How does she learn the truth? How would Sarevok react on this? Maybe in ToB, upon gaining godly power, PC could place Tamoko's soul into this body?

5) Her class is most likely ninja or something like this. Anyway, don't let the fact of her being a cleric in original bg1 with 2 episodical appearances or casting flame arrow to be on the way of the good story. This is a mod, it is about modification of original game. The story determines it, kits, items and spells are secondary.
Story = nothing; kits, items and GOODIES = everything :).

She was an assassin in Kara-Tur - maybe they're called "ninjas" over there. After she left for, or rather got teleported to the Sword Coast, she "got religion" and became a cleric. There's no getting around that in the unmodded BG1 and it works with the storyline here too. By the time of BG2, she's caught up to her former assassin (ninja, whatever) levels so she's a fully fledged dual-classed cleric/assassin. Besides, I don't see why she has to be a ninja or has to be anything, really. If you want to go the custom kit route, the Sohei of Hachiman I quoted way back in this post would work too, but there's a load of custom kits out there already (yet as a custom cleric kit, that one would be rather different).

Where's Fyorl been anyway? He should be done with exams by now...

Archived