Tamoko Mod

Fyorl

So, how is the progress anyone?

It seems pretty silent now.

Are there still people left interested in making the mod?

I have created a "Tamoko" NPC, as well as spawn+location (and a cute/sexy Avatar I found), the newbie stuff.

Just to try a bit around - I'm still a far cry away from the knowledge I need to

be able to create her the way she deserves to.

But I could offer some additional help, since I just don't have the time to do something like that full-scale and on my own.

I have a suggestion if this is still going. Tamoko was Saravoks lover and one of her requests when she meets you is for you to promise to NOT kill Saravok. Well guess what? You did.

Thus I think making her one of the people that kidnapped you under old Johns employ would be a great way to introduce her.

Have her confront the PC at the start of BG2 and you can get her to join you by explaining yourself and why you had to kill him. Deep down she would know there was no other way and decide to join you.

From her dialog in bg1 she seems like a good person but her love of Saravok clouded her judgement a lot so a neutral alignment of some sort would fit.

If you like my ideas I could make more suggestions.

Haven't heard from Fyorl for a while so this might be officially dormant :crazyeyes:. I hate to quote a post in the other thread I referenced above, but:

Is it just me of has the Tamoko mod idea been kicking around for ages? Isnt it one of these things that never gets done?
Hopefully, that isn't true though.

I did do some work on her items as discussed above, but they don't serve much purpose without an NPC. I'll probably still implement them for the BG1 portion though.

Archived