Corrupted download?

Guest James

I'm having some difficulty installing SCS for my TOB Easytutu Mac.

When I try to run the installer I get this message:

** ERROR ** [sETUP-SCS.TP2] not found.

Make sure that you have unpacked the archive correctly and

that you are not trying to run this file from inside an archive.[./setup-scs] Using scripting style "BG"

And sure enough setup-scs.tp2 is not there, I've tried unpacking it with several different rar-extracters...

Have I screwed up somehow? Or are the download links corrupted or something?

Thanks for your help... but It still isn't working... I chucked 'setup_scs.tp2' into my main BG directory along with 'setup-scs', 'scs' and 'setup-scs.command'. But clicking on setup-scs.command produces the same message...

Thanks for your help... but It still isn't working... I chucked 'setup_scs.tp2' into my main BG directory along with 'setup-scs', 'scs' and 'setup-scs.command'. But clicking on setup-scs.command produces the same message...

For some reason, the forum software renamed it to setup_scs.tp2 - change it back to setup-scs.tp2 and see if that helps.

Still not working... and I get the same error message. I'm thinking that mabye some of the other files didn't download/expand properly, I guess I'll just wait for the download to be updated and try then.

I decided to register an account. Anyway, do you have version 7 for mac? Could you make it avalible for download via Rapidshare or something?

Version 7 attached (should be identical to v8 unless you're Spanish). Hopefully that should tide everyone except Spanish mac users over until we can get the main version sorted (or confirm that this is a local issue for you). Anyway, let me know if it works.

OSX_scs_v7.rar

I looked at setup-scs.command. I had recent feedback on an OS X mod I packaged that it wouldn't install without adding:

#!/bin/sh

command_path=$(0%/*)

cd "$command_path"

./setup-scs

exit 0

So add the first and last lines in other words.

Well this one was missing the setup-scs.command! I used the one from v8 though with the v7 files, so far it all seems to be working well...

I'm beginning to think this is just a problem with my computer... but it's working now so that's what matters. Thanks heaps, I love this mod- I couldent even consider playing BG without it :help:

Archived