Spell Immunity: Alteration v Time Stop

super-slow is no different from super-haste. Same as you grow bigger or all the other world gets smaller. There's no difference if there's nothing else to compare to.

edit: on the second thought, there are deities, though

Well, there is also the difference that if you super-haste yourself, you're affecting only yourself, while if you super-slow everyone else, you're affecting them and so any defences that might happen to be up between you and them should have a chance to affect the incoming spell.

This is the way in PnP games I get around magic resistance and those pesky Holy Swords... make sure the spells you use don't affect the proetected individual, just things around them.

Why doesn't spell immunity protect you from disabling spells of certain spell schools. Or why does spell immunity not protect you from damage spells that you cast? It says that it protects you from ALL spells of that spell school when in fact it does no such thing.

TO use spell immunity effectively requires hours and hours of trial and error learning what it does and does not do. Forget time stop. Just protect me from exploding skulls and fireballs that is all I ask.

Archived