Stuff from BG2 Tweaks

CamDawg

Well, this mod pretty much deprecates Make Khalid a Fighter-Mage and Make Montaron an Assassin from Tweaks. However, Domi wrote a nice little dialogue for Khalid to go with the tweak for him to explain why he made his choice. If you're interested you can add it (along with its nine translations) to the mod, that way players can get the benefits of L1NPCs and still get the content.

I don't know if it deprecates those components - there are probably folks who want to use them without being asked a million questions about proficiencies, thief skills, etc. But if it's in the interest of reducing the number of components in Tweaks (if that's an issue) then fine with me... up to Nythrun really.

Edit: For that matter, I think L1NPCs reimplements some of the proficiency-related stuff in Tweaks, and it might do so a little more smoothly, if you want to ballast that too.

I guess that includes me ???

Probably not only you ;)

As mad as it is to even consider not using Domi's writing, you'll probably not want to deprecate the Tweaks component formally. I'm happy to share ( ;) ), but this is quite possibly the most annoying install for any single mod on this site ;)

Archived