changes to wtasight.bcs and iron horn berserker?

Guest Guest_Ithildur_*

Guest Guest_Ithildur_*

I have been having problems with the berserker warrior summoned by the iron horn turning hostile on my party since installing SS2. I understand that there are some changes made to the wtasight.bcs script, which seems to be the one assigned to the berserkers' cre files (all three, as I have Improved iron horn mod installed), and cannot help but wonder if the changes are the culprit?

Guest Blood Beast

you know what, that happened to me not long ago, so I un-installed SCSII, and then re-installed it, and the problem is gone,

but yeah, when there are so many good mods out there, it would be great if they are all compatible with one another.

if you go to the temple sewers and find the gang of muggers in the north corridor, they may have script problems too,

they just stood and took it while I h'ass-raped each one, no reaction.

you know what, that happened to me not long ago, so I un-installed SCSII, and then re-installed it, and the problem is gone,

but yeah, when there are so many good mods out there, it would be great if they are all compatible with one another.

if you go to the temple sewers and find the gang of muggers in the north corridor, they may have script problems too,

they just stood and took it while I h'ass-raped each one, no reaction.

Uninstalling and reinstalling isn't a long term solution unfortunately; can anyone shed some light on this, perhaps a line of the tp2 that might be tweaked, etc?

Iron horn (and silver/bronze horns, for that matter) are indeed vanilla; the Improved Horns mod tweaks the creatures summoned by them and their items. The OP says that the modded berserk warriors summoned via the horns do use WTASIGHT.BCS, and quickly checking the vanilla ones shows that they also use that script.

Guest Blackmamuth
I have this problem also.

Sorry, this was me.

I looked at the script, and it seems The "give potions" component touches upon it. Maybe this is the problem?

I have this problem also.

Sorry, this was me.

I looked at the script, and it seems The "give potions" component touches upon it. Maybe this is the problem?

The problem seems to be in the Wtasight.bcs file. I changed the file from the cre to a blank one, and the character stayed an ally.

Archived