Romantic Encounters: accepting submissions

Kulyok

Hey there

You know,What about the guys in the Inn in the promanade and the guys in the Bar in the Bridge district or how about the thief in the upstairs rooms of the Inn where you pick up the quest to rescue Hardelis (???)never could spell his name right) or how about some of the guys and galls in the bar at the Docks,you could allways add a RE to some of them,and im not suggesting anything just pointing out a few prospects....Or the cats in the house where u solve Cernds quests...Or the lion tamer in the promanade....Yes...No...Maybe..

What about the soldiers,they need some love....or the guy who hates Elves...hmm hmm,or there are a ton in the tavern in Ust Natha..Githyanki anyone...

What about Bubbles, that could be really funny.

That could really be funny, I agree! And for me I've always dreamed of a Xzar romance (I KNOW I'm crazy) but if that will never happen perhaps someone would be willing to throw in (for a female PC) an extra "condition" to help him in his rather rude request to you for your help. ???

If I could code and all I'd give it a go myself but I know that is beyond my abilities.

I hear you Ankhensenpataten, I'd love to write one of these short encounters but I have zero knowledge as far as coding and I'm not much of a writer either, LOL.

Edit: I also had to laugh to myself picturing Xzar the powerfull necromancer having to perform sexual favors to get his beloved Motaron back.

Xzar-"I have become death, destroyer of worlds!"

charname-"Down boy! You can destroy the world when your done servicing me and I'm fetching you little friend."

I hear you Ankhensenpataten, I'd love to write one of these short encounters but I have zero knowledge as far as coding and I'm not much of a writer either, LOL.

Edit: I also had to laugh to myself picturing Xzar the powerfull necromancer having to perform sexual favors to get his beloved Motaron back.

Xzar-"I have become death, destroyer of worlds!"

charname-"Down boy! You can destroy the world when your done servicing me and I'm fetching you little friend."

Hah!!! I needed a good laugh. I LOVE that! ???

Adalon is quite possibly the least popular quest-giver character in the entire Baldur's Gate saga.

I'll take Adalon if no one else has. some ideas come to mind... and if you anger her during the romance she could turn back into dragon form and bite your head off! Muhahaha!

I'll think on this.

Guest guest_gertjanvh

The maintainer's pretty liberal as far as content goes. Graphic content is accepted, as long as it's clearly marked as 'Adult content'. While 'quality writing' is a pre, it's always hard to define what exactly quality is. Other than that, good grammar is very important.

And you might want to lose the 'bite of his head' thingie :blush:

The maintainer's pretty liberal as far as content goes. Graphic content is accepted, as long as it's clearly marked as 'Adult content'. While 'quality writing' is a pre, it's always hard to define what exactly quality is. Other than that, good grammar is very important.

And you might want to lose the 'bite of his head' thingie :D

I have a good understanding of what you mean when you say 'quality'. Of course it would have to be tasteful as well as well written, as well as maintaining the atmosphere of the game. Bjornin's Desire was the most graphic encounter I recall, but I've heard Cernd's encounter's pretty hot too though I've yet to encounter it.

I'm trying to decide which of my ideas I want to work on first: a deceitful encounter with a masquerading vampire? Maybe a Dragonborn that has sought you out to steal your godly essence (in a most pleasurable way) that she may herself have a child incredible strength and power (no lesser human would be worthy). Maybe a battle with an orge slave trader and the rescue (or not) of his recently captured? Or maybe something more hazardous to the PC... like a deceitful encounter that lands you alone in a torture chamber, forced to be entertainment for those of a less savory nature until at last your party comes to your rescue... should've considered your decisions more carefully :blush:

those are just a few...

the "biting off head" comment was meant to be humorous and not to be taken seriously.

Bjornin's Desire was the most graphic encounter I recall, but I've heard Cernd's encounter's pretty hot too though I've yet to encounter it.

Sarevok's is pretty graphic, but Cernd's is more of an implied/use your imagination type of thing. If you can even get him that far. :D I'm not so good at rating graphic-ness, so I wouldn't know what level is "too much" really. It would really depend on the situation/language used.

I must say, Xzar makes a very tempting target...if only for the hilarity value. I might have to see what my sick imagination can cook up for him one of these days. :blush:

On the other hand, I can say that my impression of Xzar is that he is a necrophile, which doesn't make much sense for a PC to be encountering romantically, hm?

Icen

I don't get that impression. I guess we just see him differently. I see him more as a bit of a loon going for greatness and liking gross things but I don't necessarily think he's a necrophile. In a talk in the BG1 project he actually is flattered that a girl was interested in his work. The "romance" was never finished but in any event Xzar could be hilarious in an encounter.

Maybe he could ask the PC to just lay real still??? :blush:

Ah, but his interest in the PC would not matter. Only her interest in him. He does want his dear Monty back, now doesn't he...just how badly, I wonder? :D

My mental pictures are scary, even to me.

Then definitely write it! :devil: Anyway, if you decide to I'll be ready to pounce on it! I mean...him! :blush:

Sarevok's is pretty graphic, but Cernd's is more of an implied/use your imagination type of thing. If you can even get him that far. :D I'm not so good at rating graphic-ness, so I wouldn't know what level is "too much" really. It would really depend on the situation/language used.

I really liked the Cernd one. Granted, much of it was implied, but in my opinion, the pre-talk (or is it pro? I've been mixing up pre's and pro's all weekend) and the aftertalk always makes up for such things. Sneaking off into the woods with wolves all around the scene? Brilliant.

And personally, I find Xzar scary. I can only imagine the grimace he must pull while shouting "stop touching me!" :blush:

Archived