Simulacrum

Demivrgvs

I know that in vanilla game Simulacrums aren't dispellable in any way...but i thought it wasn't so anymore. I may be wrong...but why than SCS II Liches cast contingencies with Simulacrum + Spell Immunity: Divination?! ;)

Making True Sight able to dispel it is easy: Simulacrum has to be signed as an illusionary protection. Don't know if there's a way to make it dispellable via dispel/remove magic.

Anyway, do you think Simulacrum shoud be dispellable or not?

EDIT:

Isn't the destself.EFF file attached to dispel supposed to kill simulacrum? It is set to act against illusionary creatures and applies a remove creature (168) to them.

I know that in vanilla game Simulacrums aren't dispellable in any way...but i thought it wasn't so anymore. I may be wrong...but why than SCS II Liches cast contingencies with Simulacrum + Spell Immunity: Divination?! ;)

Making True Sight able to dispel it is easy: Simulacrum has to be signed as an illusionary protection. Don't know if there's a way to make it dispellable via dispel/remove magic.

Anyway, do you think Simulacrum shoud be dispellable or not?

EDIT:

Isn't the destself.EFF file attached to dispel supposed to kill simulacrum? It is set to act against illusionary creatures and applies a remove creature (168) to them.

I didn't think Simulacrum was an illusion. And the liches' SI: Divination is for their own benefit, not the clone's.

Archived