Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior

Why is the Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior optional still there, when it's already included in the Corefixes?

D0Tweak (as of v18): The 'Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior' and 'Corrected Demon Animations' components are included in the core fixes.

Optional But Cool: Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior

This component alters the AI of summoned demons, causing them to behave less predictably, but at the same time, more realistically (i.e. Baatezu will attack Tanar'ri).

It's a typo; only the Corrected Animations ought to be in the Core Fixes.

Ah okay. It's just that i get random crashes sometimes with Tanarri death animations.

I had installed both ding0's tweakpack's "Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior" and BG2 fixpack's Corefixes some time ago. And that made the game crash every single time when a Tanarri died.

Then i uninstalled ding0's " and everything worked fine for some time, but now I'm getting the crashes again on occasions :/

Could it be a conflict with the "Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior" and Sword Coast Stratagems II's "Improved Fiends"?

"Improved Fiends" gives all fiends in the game new abilities like: Permanent fear aura, Teleport without error, Permanently wreathed in flames (Fire Shield effect)..etc

If it's a corrupt animation related crash, then adding new abilities ought not to be causing any problems (and Fixpack isn't changing the demon animations, just changing a few of the fiends from one animation to another).

Is it just the Tanar'ri animation (big, red, batfaced, no corpse) or does this happen with the Slayer animation also?

This may be tough to solve for you - it's a very rare problem without a known cause.

Archived