Angelo NPC Revealed: A Call For Beta Testers!

Kulyok

Aaaand we are back in action! I'd like to thank RavenBlack and Kitana for their detailed feedback and bug reports: I am on it right now. I'd also like to thank berelinde, who has been our first beta-tester - thanks to her feedback, the second beta(the one everyone's testing right now) is so much better than the first, and the final version, I hope, will be better still.

If there are other reports, PMs and posts I missed, either due to the downtime or otherwise, please, post here or PM me. We'll make Angelo go live very soon. ;)

Seeing as your story was the best BG fanfiction I've read (it's not that I've read a lot, though, but still...) I'm positively sure the mod will be great. The character is interesting and not one-dimensional, and I really like your writing both in "Fury" and Xan ToB portion.

Cheers and good luck with your mod ;)

Seeing as your story was the best BG fanfiction I've read (it's not that I've read a lot, though, but still...) I'm positively sure the mod will be great. The character is interesting and not one-dimensional, and I really like your writing both in "Fury" and Xan ToB portion.

Cheers and good luck with your mod ;)

;) Thank you! We hope not to disappoint.

I am going to upload a new, improved and fixed and likely semi-final, version tonight(and send it to every tester - that is, everyone who asked for the link at some point). New testers are still welcome!

Cool! So far I have only encountered typos, but I haven't finished the game yet.

It's great, by the way. What a good character.

Okay, folks, the version has been updated! Please, check your private messages. Enjoy, and thank you - your help is really appreciated.

(This was my first experience with sending around messages to multiple recipients at G3, so if you still haven't got a PM, I apologize - please, post here, and I'll PM you as soon as I see the topic again).

It's great, by the way. What a good character.

;) Thanks!

Can't wait to add this to my collection.

And we hope it proves worthy of the place. According to a person involved in the testing process (who shall remain anonymous), Angelo is even sexier than AD Skinner on the X-Files!

Seems like there were only a few bugs (of course some of the reports could have been via PM).

Yes, reports have been coming in through various channels. I think the mod has changed quite a bit (or at least grown) through the beta process...

Still I would not mind having this one, and sistersinister is looking forward to a romanceable male NPC.

(Gosh, there are a few "sister"s here, aren't there? We should form a sisterhood. Although I'm not actually female, as will be evident to anyone who plays Angelo or has played Xan...)

Archived