WyrmGUI tool - Testers needed

Baronius

I'm working on the Mod Monitor Pro, a small program for general use. It detects the WeiDU-based mods you have installed/recently uninstalled, and provides information about them, and can be used to easily (un)install/reinstall them. It parses weidu.log and when player chooses something to (un)install, it runs the WeiDU setup. It can't have incompatibility issues because there is nothing to be incompatible with. Basically, the is a central 'setup' usable to view the list of your WeiDU mods and perform various operations with them.

TESTER's VERSION RELEASED.

Get it here (I could not attach it to this topic because the maximum size of attachable files is 200KB and my file is 218KB)

If you want to help in bug-hunting (ANYONE), please download this file, install it, run it.

If you encounter ANY error messages when running it, please do the following steps:

1.) Visit http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showforum=18 and in 'Bug in 0.94' topic, post a description of what you experienced (example: you saw a 'Range check error' message and the program freezed after that)

2.) You will also see a file in your game directory: MM094_xxxx where xxxx is a random number generated by the program (example: MM094_546). Send this file to **** in a mail.

Certainly all those who help in this will be mentioned in the fixed program's credits.

TESTER's VERSION RELEASED.

Get it here (I could not attach it to this topic because the maximum size of attachable files is 200KB and my file is 218KB)

If you want to help in bug-hunting (ANYONE), please download this file, install it, run it.

If you encounter ANY error messages when running it, please do the following steps:

1.) Visit http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showforum=18 and in 'Bug in 0.94' topic, post a description of what you experienced (example: you saw a 'Range check error' message and the program freezed after that)

2.) You will also see a file in your game directory: MM094_xxxx where xxxx is a random number generated by the program (example: MM094_546). Send this file to **** in a mail.

Certainly all those who help in this will be mentioned in the fixed program's credits.

The download link doesn't work, and you have to be a registered member to view that link to your forums.

Archived