Spell Revisions Mod

Demivrgvs

I noticed the forum, but I can't create a new topic there.

I do have a couple of other questions:

Is a Death Knight the same as a Demon Knight? I've been using "Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights" from Tactics, so was wondering if I should continue to use this or not.

And should I continue to use gMinion if I'm also using the Spell Revisions Mod?

Edit: You've also edited your post while I was writing mine! It sounds to me like Flame Strike would be better off only damaging enemies.

I noticed the forum, but I can't create a new topic there.
That's unfortunate...and very strange. :cool: But strange things keep happening to G3 forums and mine in particular. ;) Can you at least reply to existing one? ;)
Is a Death Knight the same as a Demon Knight? I've been using "Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights" from Tactics, so was wondering if I should continue to use this or not.
Yes they are the same creature more or less, but I haven't touched in-game creatures, only the ones summoned by spells. You can use "Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights" without problems, though I higly prefer SCS improved fiends, and as of v5 SCS also support SR's Death Knighs.
And should I continue to use gMinion if I'm also using the Spell Revisions Mod?
Well, I've given spellcasting creatures my custom scripts (though thay can be surely improved I think they do their job well) and the other summons use a default script that is greatly improved by SCS. I don't know how gMinion works, if it improve existing scripts it's ok to use it with SR, if it assign custom scripts they may not been able to handle some spellcasting creatures (e.g. genies and nymphs now have different spells memorized).
I have been having the new topic bug, it simply brings me to a white screen and does nothing. I can reply easily enough, though.
It should work now. If possible please direct any question to Spell Revisions' Forum from now on. :cool:

Archived