BG2 Gavin Status Report

berelinde

Heh. I actually played through most of ToB with the Gavin/Imoen romance going because I'd only ever played through ToB to the end once, and never while romancing Anomen. Since I was running a female PC, I had to dump Gavin to get the NPC/NPC romance started. It was fun. :mad:

Though I still have only played through ToB once, four years ago, while romancing Jaheira. Ah, well, I'll have no choice when I'm I'm testing out Gavin/Haldamir/Keldorn Romance ToB content.

In other news, progress! As of today, 8/2:

Gavin ToB: 4/17 PC talks completed (some of the 17 are romance-only, not all of the 17 are massive)

Haldamir ToB: 5/11 PC talks completed

Keldorn ToB Romance: 4/16 talks completed (not all of the 16 are massive)

Sounds great! Especially since I have one game finished with Keldorn and Haldamir in my party. I have 2 others with Gavin to finish, but I have Haldamir each time and can't wait to see him in TOB. Can't help it, but too bad he's not romanceable! But his Underdark Ust Natha talk after a certain even is SOOO sweet. :undecided:

Hopefully, you won't have to wait forever. :undecided:

Which reminds me, I haven't done a progress report in a while.

Gavin ToB: 5/17 completed (1 new)

Haldamir ToB: 7/11 completed (2 new)

Keldorn Romance ToB: 5/16 completed (1 new)

Got derailed a bit over the last two weeks gearing up for a new job, but with any luck, tomorrow will be productive.

Life is still chaotic, but there has been progress.

Gavin ToB: 7/17 PC dialogues (2 new)

Haldamir ToB: 7/11 PC diaogues (0 new)

Keldorn Romance ToB: 6/17 PC dialogues (1 new, 1 additional one planned)

This is probably more dialogues than most ToB mods have. The reason is because there is a blend of timered and event-specific dialogue.

Thanks, Shaitan! I especially appreciate the opinions of players who enjoy the friendship content. It's the most fun for the writer to provide an NPC who works well in parties whether there's a romance or not.

(Though I should point out that a couple of those dialogues, especially the Master Wraith-related ones, are romance only. But romance-exclusive dialogues are few. Friends are friends, and they will talk.)

I know that's probably rude to ask, but when you think you'll have these all done?

Sorry, I'm horrible when it comes to speaking english.

I've been a big fan of Gavin since I played the BG1 mod way back in uh....think it was 2006 or 2007 :laugh:

Looking forward to finishing his story through ToB, as well as trying out Haldamir and the Keldorn Romance; thanks for working so hard on these :blush:

Archived