Tutu compatibility, and saved games

dvandersluis

Er, it's a patch to the executable and the 1024x768 resolution .CHU files and BAMs. So, it should affect you game just the same as changing from 800x600 resolution to 1024x768, i.e., not at all unless you count the screen shake sometimes moving the display focus.

Er, it's a patch to the executable and the 1024x768 resolution .CHU files and BAMs. So, it should affect you game just the same as changing from 800x600 resolution to 1024x768, i.e., not at all unless you count the screen shake sometimes moving the display focus.

Stop speaking of what you don't know, especially if you are wrong. BG1 and PST are not save compatible.

Works in Tutu. RTFM.

I'm sorry, I didn't see anything specific about Tutu in the readme (other than a line about Tutu + SoA in the version history), and I saw what it said about saves for BG2, but I didn't know if that applied to Tutu, hence the question.

From the readme-

This mod will work on BG1:TotSC, BG2:SoA, BG2:ToB and IWD1:HoW/TotLM (BG1 and IWD1 without expansions do not work), as well as on IWD2 and PST.

It took me a while to realize that yes, it would work for Tutu as well. I don't think this is really all that evident for people who don't know much about the technical how-things-work (for lack of a better phrase; I just woke up but thought I should point this out anyways, sorry if this sounds silly or unclear).

Archived