Help us spread the word!

Sister Vigilante

So, Angelo is now a real mod, and a real mod has (I'm told)...banners! If you are versed in the arcane art of banner-crafting, we would love your help in this regard. Get readme credit! Earn merit toward your next reincarnation!

Of course, go crazy with it, but I do have a few ideas:

a)

slide1: Another gods-darn

slide2: resurrection

slide3: Angelo NPC

b)

slide1: Angelo NPC

slide2: Remember him?

slide3: No?

c)

1: "Sexier than AD Skinner!"

2: --anonymous

3: Angelo NPC

and some "serious" ones:

d)

1: Can't we just...

2: ...forget the past?

e)

1: (Angelo's portrait with a little halo) ;)

2: (Angelo's portrait with "devil horns") ;)

f)

1: "Cause I'm just a soul

2: whose intentions are good

3: Oh lord, please don't let me be

4: misunderstood."

5: Angelo NPC

[You're probably best-off sending them to Kulyok, as I am technology illiterate. The microwave explodes when I touch it.]

Did you ever get any response to this?

So, Angelo is now a real mod, and a real mod has (I'm told)...banners! If you are versed in the arcane art of banner-crafting, we would love your help in this regard. Get readme credit! Earn merit toward your next reincarnation!

Of course, go crazy with it, but I do have a few ideas:

a)

slide1: Another gods-darn

slide2: resurrection

slide3: Angelo NPC

b)

slide1: Angelo NPC

slide2: Remember him?

slide3: No?

c)

1: "Sexier than AD Skinner!"

2: --anonymous

and some "serious" ones:

d)

1: Can't we just...

2: ...forget the past?

e)

1: (Angelo's portrait with a little halo) :)

2: (Angelo's portrait with "devil horns") :)

f)

1: "Cause I'm just a soul

2: whose intentions are good

3: Oh lord, please don't let me be

4: misunderstood."

5: Angelo NPC

[You're probably best-off sending them to Kulyok, as I am technology illiterate. The microwave explodes when I touch it.]

As far as I know, no, we haven't got any yet.

Your best bet would be posting it here, just like we did with Romantic Encounters. (Or straight to SisterVigilante, since the concept and final decision is, of course, the author's, but I'm curious, too. :) )

Hm, I'm really tempted by this... maybe, when my head will hurt too much after all that Czech grammar I have to revise today, I take a look on this. But I doubt the results would be good :-/

As far as I know, no, we haven't got any yet.

Your best bet would be posting it here, just like we did with Romantic Encounters. (Or straight to SisterVigilante, since the concept and final decision is, of course, the author's, but I'm curious, too. :) )

Well, I don't have any great ideas (I'm afraid that type of creativity is behind me these days...), but I'd be willing to execute any specifics Sister Vigilante can come up with. I've never used an animation program, but I'm fairly sure it's just a matter of putting together the frames and having a program do the rest of the work. I can dowloand a trial version of a program for this.

Come to think of it, I don't even know how banners work (do you have to pay a few cents for "advertising" or is there a sort of free-sharing agreement among modding sites? do any sites aside from PPG have them [where I see adds for mods I know have been "tabled"]? do you send them to the sites' moderators or just submit them to some central bank?)

But, any and all would be totally appreciated! :) Thanks in advance!

Oh, you just make sure that your banner is less than 50 kb in size and PM the link to jcompton.

I'd like to know more about banner rotation on other mod sites, as well, but so far I've only seen a few BWL banners on BWL and a Longer Road banner at teambg.eu.

Archived