Question about lovetalks

Kitanna

I recently became the new owner/moderator for the Neh'taniel mod and I've started writing the romance but.....I've gotten used to coding and writing at the same time and I'm a bit unclear as where to put the lovetalks. Since I'm still a bit new to modding and have never seen anyone code a mod the way Amazor'dra did, I'm a little unsure. Neht's .d file has everything in it. The joining dialogue, banters, interjections, flirts.....everything. Should I put them in the part she has sectioned off for the .j or put them in a seperate file? In the event there is crossmod content down the road, I don't want there to be any problems with it.

Just pile it all in a separate file, and just so it compiles correctly, put

APPEND [NAME of his J file]

and another END after your lovetalks are done.

I like Angelo's coding in this regard: it never got anyone into any trouble, and it is convenient, too. Since you've got his beta, have a look.

Just pile it all in a separate file, and just so it compiles correctly, put

APPEND [NAME of his J file]

and another END after your lovetalks are done.

I like Angelo's coding in this regard: it never got anyone into any trouble, and it is convenient, too. Since you've got his beta, have a look.

Thanks ;) And I very much like Angelo's coding. I have been considering changing Neht's because the way Angelo's is done, is what I have gotten used to in writing Calin's mod. I appreciate the help and though family problems have kept me from finishing the testing on Angelo.....it's great so far :) I'm almost to the final battle. Xan's accent is still sexier tho :)

Archived