Anomen's Wedding Ring(?)

I never played the Anomen romance through ToB, but I read somewhere that he asks you to marry him and gives you a ring. For reference' sake--does the ring do anything, or is it just a...ring? (and for that matter, does it even exist?)

It's the Delryn family ring and he says it belonged to his sister. If I remeber correctly, it doesn't do anything. You can look at the ring and description in Shadowkeeper if you like. :)

Here is the description:

This simple band, though not of great material value, is a Delryn family heirloom. Once worn by his dear sister Moira, Anomen has given this ring to you as a symbol of the love you share.

I never played the Anomen romance through ToB, but I read somewhere that he asks you to marry him and gives you a ring. For reference' sake--does the ring do anything, or is it just a...ring? (and for that matter, does it even exist?)

It's the Delryn family ring and he says it belonged to his sister. If I remeber correctly, it doesn't do anything. You can look at the ring and description in Shadowkeeper if you like. :)

Here is the description:

This simple band, though not of great material value, is a Delryn family heirloom. Once worn by his dear sister Moira, Anomen has given this ring to you as a symbol of the love you share.

:) Thank you!

(Ah, Shadowkeeper...and other treasures my poor Mac installation will never know...)

Archived