Crossmod?

Sister Vigilante

"I like people who's friends with people."  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mi-iss Sakaki!

chiyo-chan.gif

Sounds great :) Since it might be extensive, I should probably play Nathaniel first, so waiting until after the release sounds like a safe bet.

(By the way I should repeat here--there's a minor "Sakaki" character in Angelo who is no relation of yours. I probably would have called her something different had I known...)

Hehe, I think you're the first person to get that reference!

penguin.jpg

As for the name, no worries at all. Best of luck with the public release!

Best of luck with the public release!

:) Thanks!

I can't help but add that I really wish Xzar would be somehow joinable (for the long haul) in BG2. I really really hate that he isn't. Cntrl-Qing him to my party is never worthwhile for long due to his silence. I have to outfit him and replace him so I at least can send him off still "alive."

It is sort of annoying how you're railroaded into killing him (or rather into facilitating his death), and it would be nice to have the "crazy dude" slot filled for evil parties. I would fully support such a mod. And maybe there could be a Zhentarim supblot? Funny how you don't see much of those guys.

Speaking of which

Well, there is also Deheriana; Bio's own Viconia, Edwin and Minsc, who could very well end up dead due to their BG1 subplots; Dynaheir, Yoshimo and Khalid that might show up one day as mods. The small talk about afterlife will be all the rage when the Crossmod for all of them will hit the shelves.

Ye-es...especially Edwin, since it suggests Minsc was in your in party, which lowers Edwin's odds.

Am I the only one thinking it would be awesome if one of the dukes of hell (or archfiends of the abyss--Orcus?) came to punish you for yanking back too many evil souls if you had like 2+ in your group? I've been reading the D&D sourcebooks and geeking out like anything. Honestly, you think you're above something until you see Dispater, Lord of Dis, hovering four feet off the ground with his iron rod in hand...

Guest allasafanfan
Alassa

kk jCrouton u askd 4 it!

id like 2 thank shempfans mom 4 provreading it better. lol, she is nerd b/c she does spelling. jk jk jk

SIKE i wusnt kiding at all! lololololloooolollol

>Angelo: See dis katana? My cousin Tony forged it in his...uh...bar. Bar that's also a forge. Folded eleventy gazillion times. One time this frickin' huge garbage truck fell on my cousin Tony (not that cousin Tony, the other one) and I cut that frickin' truck in half with this sweet lil' baby.

>al-asha: lol u cut sumthing alright!

>Angelo: Yeah, huh? Anyways we all got katanas in my neighborhood. In Kara-Tur it makes you a respectible businessman. Not like those - whaddya call 'em - putsch daggers. Here, toots, lemme show you how to hold those.

>alasaa: lol u'd like me 2 show u sumthing!

>Angelo: Lucky for you you got that gazelle-like neck, or I'd show you the back of my hand. What the frick is a frickin' gazelle anyway?

>Solafein: My voice proclaims

How exquisitely the individual Mind

(And the progressive powers perhaps no less

Of the whole species) to the external World

Is fitted:--and how exquisitely, too,

Theme this but little heard of among Men,

Togther let us stab Kelsey.

>LAsaasa: wot

>Angelo: Yeah, why not?

>aLASSA: *flips her silken blonde gazelle lol*

>Angelo: ....

>alsa: ....

>Hrothgar: I am very talkable.

>ALa$$aa: lol nice boots

K sista vigintuple and SAM0 its ur turn lololollloooololoololoasdfasdf

kk jCrouton u askd 4 it!

id like 2 thank shempfans mom 4 provreading it better. lol, she is nerd b/c she does spelling. jk jk jk

SIKE i wusnt kiding at all! lololololloooolollol

>Angelo: See dis katana? My cousin Tony forged it in his...uh...bar. Bar that's also a forge. Folded eleventy gazillion times. One time this frickin' huge garbage truck fell on my cousin Tony (not that cousin Tony, the other one) and I cut that frickin' truck in half with this sweet lil' baby.

>al-asha: lol u cut sumthing alright!

>Angelo: Yeah, huh? Anyways we all got katanas in my neighborhood. In Kara-Tur it makes you a respectible businessman. Not like those - whaddya call 'em - putsch daggers. Here, toots, lemme show you how to hold those.

>alasaa: lol u'd like me 2 show u sumthing!

>Angelo: Lucky for you you got that gazelle-like neck, or I'd show you the back of my hand. What the frick is a frickin' gazelle anyway?

>Solafein: My voice proclaims

How exquisitely the individual Mind

(And the progressive powers perhaps no less

Of the whole species) to the external World

Is fitted:--and how exquisitely, too,

Theme this but little heard of among Men,

Togther let us stab Kelsey.

>LAsaasa: wot

>Angelo: Yeah, why not?

>aLASSA: *flips her silken blonde gazelle lol*

>alsa: ....

>Hrothgar: I am very talkable.

>ALa$$aa: lol nice boots

K sista vigintuple and SAM0 its ur turn lololollloooololoololoasdfasdf

The accuracy of this dialogue is downright uncanny.

Okay! As of now, Angelo has crossmod with

-Xan

-Iylos

-Tiax

Here is a tentative list of all the people I will make a complete nuisance of myself* over the next few months to do crossmod with, since I do everything single-mindedly and at top speed:

-Amber

-Auren

-BTL

-Hublepot

-Kivan

-Nathaniel

-Neh'taniel

-Sarah

-Luxleys

I know that Fade's author is taking a break and Tashia's is no longer around, and the one "commentary" on Solaufein (currently in, romance only) probably sums up anything they would have to say to each other...

Seems pretty complete!

* not really, don't worry

Guest Guest

Just bumping this up from the great beyond - but I'd love to see some Keto cross-mod stuff. I really like her, even though the content is only for SoA, and think Keto and Angelo could be rather amusing together. Or at least some drunken revelry to liven the place up :)

Archived