No xp for Temple quest when taking Ranger Stronghold

Qwinn

The title pretty much says it all: if you kill the Shade Lord and go back to Minister Lloyd for the reward, you get the 25k experience only if you turn down the ranger stronghold, which seems odd. It doesn't mention anything like that in Dan Simpson's walkthrough, so I'm guessing it's a bug?

For all I know, this could also be true if you are a ranger and you take the stronghold without the Tweak Pack - but since I can get the ranger stronghold only by virtue of the Tweak Pack, I figured I'd post it here.

Qwinn

The title pretty much says it all: if you kill the Shade Lord and go back to Minister Lloyd for the reward, you get the 25k experience only if you turn down the ranger stronghold, which seems odd. It doesn't mention anything like that in Dan Simpson's walkthrough, so I'm guessing it's a bug?

No, this is how it is in the default game. If you accept the cabin, you get no experience.

The fun part? If you insist on gold at the completion of the mission (but not before) you get 28k XP.

No, this is how it is in the default game. If you accept the cabin, you get no experience.

The fun part? If you insist on gold at the completion of the mission (but not before) you get 28k XP.

Hah! Love the logic there.

Thanks for the reply Cam :)

Qwinn

Is this the same with the item rewards they give out on quests related to acheiving the different strongholds? I have the multiple strongholds loaded and noticed that I don't get any items when I complete the quests such as the shortsword of backstabbing for the thieves or nights gift for the rangers.

Hah! Love the logic there.

Thanks for the reply Cam :)

Qwinn

Archived