Helm of Glory?

Qwinn

Just wondering, anyone know what mod is causing the reward for the Sir Sarles illithium quest to be a Periapt of Life Protection instead of the Helm of Glory? I can't find any mention of this change in any of the readmes for the mods I have installed.

What I've got installed:

G3Fixpack

G3Tweaks

G3Anniversary

Unfinished Business

Quest Pack

Dungeon Crawl

EMaD

Ascension

Turnabout

Banter Pack

I think that's it. :)

Qwinn

Guest jastey*

It doesn't necessarily have to be caused by a mod, it can be that the reward is depending on reputation in the original game, but I would have to check.

What does "EMaD" stand for?

-jastey

Just wondering, anyone know what mod is causing the reward for the Sir Sarles illithium quest to be a Periapt of Life Protection instead of the Helm of Glory?

This is not a mod thing.

IIRC, if you are playing with a Cleric protagonist you'll get a different reward based on your alignment.

Just wondering, anyone know what mod is causing the reward for the Sir Sarles illithium quest to be a Periapt of Life Protection instead of the Helm of Glory?

This is not a mod thing.

IIRC, if you are playing with a Cleric protagonist you'll get a different reward based on your alignment.

Ah okay, thanks to everyone for their replies :) I considered this possibility, but figured it was a mod since A) it's not mentioned in Dan Simpson's walkthrough, according to that you always get the Helm, and B) Gamebanshee's item database doesn't even include the Periapt. It seemed improbable to me, considering I didn't think playing with a multi-stronghold mod (or a cleric) and a good character would be all that rare. Go figure.

Oh well. Thanks all for the help :)

Qwinn

Archived