Compatibility with TutuGUI

DavidW

Seem there is a fix (http://www.mediafire.com/?1dl2m2j274xk3s8), linked from BWP-Links, but no detail as to installation or otherwise.

Since I did not find any detail, can someone tell what to do with the files (GUIKNSBR.BAM & guisbr.bam) ?

Thanks.

You just install the mods, (but not the Widescreen mod) and then extract the files to the game folders override folder, and then install the Widescreen mod. Doing it the last part the wrong way around will give you likely a horrible transparent pattern where the fix is. Or you just install all with BWS/BWInstall.bat and it will fix the issue without any input from you.

Which would mean, complete auto installation using the BWS possible ?

This installing TutuGui + Widescreen + Tobex ?

Should be yeah... it might take a few kicks though as the 1pp GUI and the BGT GUI changes need to be removed, and as those are the default choices, the program might not have been made(programmed) to easily accept the choices you make.

There is an entry : BGT Graphical interface, into the "Graphics, portraits and Sound Mods", it should be the one corresponding ?

Then for 1PP, into the same section of BWS there is a section of that mod ; "GUI additions for BGII", who has a "no thank you" option (there, that one or just non selecting the option ?).

Traditionally, if you don't want to install the mod or its component, you just unselect the responding tag.

There is an entry : BGT Graphical interface, into the "Graphics, portraits and Sound Mods", it should be the one corresponding ?

Then for 1PP, into the same section of BWS there is a section of that mod ; "GUI additions for BGII", who has a "no thank you" option (there, that one or just non selecting the option ?).

If you make the choise with these options in the newest BWS, you can install the mod as you like, if you remove the BGT Graphical interface, and the lower portion of the graphics is set like this:

34rvas0.jpg

The red lines are there to mark a spots that were cut, as the interface picture is rather large.

Yes, make note that the "LadeJarl's Tutu GUI v1.8" that is the Tutu GUI mod is an eXpert mod, and so you need to install and make the selections accordingly(aka remove all the red selections in all the other spots to have a chance of a relatively normal game).

Make sure that you select both components, the picture was a bit faulty at first. Thus the picture edit.

Normal game is not what I am seeking ;)

If I do not have the time to mod, I usualy find the ways to manage whatever issue I meet / encounter while on track.

So, a last check of the selection, and I'll launch the installation, having made a backup of the files, in case.

I will post after that (installation ok/or not, if ok, after succesfully playing for some time).

Tbs.

.... have a chance of a relatively normal game).

Normal game is not what I am seeking ;)

There's a difference in the concepts between my normal and yours, at least from my perspective... mine means here a bug free game, so what was said additionally was a warning, while yours implies a normal un-moded game, which this is definitely not.

[HS]
No, my "normal" is not a fixed value.

Guessing so incur that one as a limited opening as to philosophy & sociology.

If not, I guess some basics principles (how I warn one to bring them as reference since they to are quick to be used as pivot).

Then, Liberty, justice, equality etc = all is based upon one view(s), and so, cannot be shared (in fact, once we are no longer discussing material based subjects (ah, maths & physics, resistance & degradations, among others scales) is so).

Not sure this said as to what that so limited reply was meaning ?

In any case, decision > realisation.

Time, Location, Name (+s if applicable).

Pas si simple, bene vivere !
(hehe).
[/HS]

Archived