About BGT's new iron policy...

Guest Markus

Heya!

Just when I actually wanted to have breakable armor, it appears it has been removed from BGT! It's propably just a matter of time when Bg2tweak fixes this, and since my Bg game is on hiatus until then, I would very much like to know when this is going to happen! :)

Also, is using the tutu-only "breakable non-magical armor etc." component on a bgt-install (by removing the tutu-only restriction from Setup-bg2-tweaks.tp2) an outrageous no-no?

In any case, thanks! You have an outstanding mod here! (and getting better all the time)

Also, is using the tutu-only "breakable non-magical armor etc." component on a bgt-install (by removing the tutu-only restriction from Setup-bg2-tweaks.tp2) an outrageous no-no?

The component will still fail, a sit'll be looking for Tutu resources not present in BGT. If I'm not mistaken, the functionality is still available for BGT--they've simply moved it out of the core conversion and into the BGT Tweaks mod.

[if I'm not mistaken, the functionality is still available for BGT--they've simply moved it out of the core conversion and into the BGT Tweaks mod.

This is correct. Ascension64 removed it from BGT105b, and moved it to BTTTweaksv7. Works for non-magical shields and armor, but not for helms...

Archived