PS:T Spells

takar_blackangel

Holding my fingers crossed as much as i can.

Watch out, if you'll keep fingers crossed until we get a non-trivial GUI enlargement you might risk losing the use of your hands - not funny :)

I will keep that in mind. Loosening the pressure a little bit.

Guest Guest

First: This is a fantastic mod. I've never played PS:T very far because of the low resolution. At least 800x600 should have been provided back then. Finally, with this mod, I can enjoy this otherwise great game.

That said, I also had problems with the spell animations and a Nvidia card. No crashes fortunately so far, but the spell animations looked very distorted. Changing all options to software rendering in-game solved that, but also led to an inacceptable low framerate. There's another suggestion in one of the threads:

There also are reports that, in PST, doing RightClick on desktop -> Properties -> Settings Tab -> Advanced Button -> Troubleshoot -> Lower Hardware Acceleration -> one notch from the max ("Disable Bitmap and Pointer Acceleration") helps with stability and performance.

This did not solve the problem, but changing it to three notches from the max ("Disable all DirectDraw, Direct3D...") did. Maybe this information will be helpful to others.

Archived