Bugs and typos for V1

Kulyok

Okay, it's been a month, and there've been found enough issues to fix by now(especially after the_bigg's report), so I think it's time for a technical update in a few days, otherwise we're risking to disrupt Watcher's Keep gameplay.

Might want to take a look at Des, I think he just stands there and dies. It took me a while to notice since his group is usually distracting enough and it really (really) could just be my install, but he doesn't seem to do anything once his circle goes red.

For Kulyok, following Mike1072's excellent reporting example (I forget where it was, or I'd link it here), some typo's to fix since you're in update mode:

~Is that so! Well, good to day to you, you lilly-livered chea--that is, my excellent, noble friend. Ha. Ha.~

~Is that so! Well, good to day to you, you lily-livered chea--that is, my excellent, noble friend. Ha. Ha.~

~I. Whom the very blood of the eight thousand Hengeyokai courses in my veins. Words, neither in my language nor yours, can possibly convey the absoluteness of the destruction I will visit on you! And believe me, my friend, I shall enjoy your every scream.~

~I. Whom the very blood of the eight thousand Hengeyokai courses in my veins. Words, neither in my language nor yours, cannot possibly convey the absoluteness of the destruction I will visit on you! And believe me, my friend, I shall enjoy your every scream.~

~I know your kind. The Imperial Police, isn't it? Well, I must say I'm honored; I never thought I'd merit your attention. I know the more weak and worthless your agents look, they stronger they are.~

~I know your kind. The Imperial Police, isn't it? Well, I must say I'm honored; I never thought I'd merit your attention. I know the more weak and worthless your agents look, the stronger they are.~

~What that his name? Hmph.~

~Was that his name? Hmph.~

~Don't get me wrong, <CHARNAME>. Happen I...like it when you got the odd appreciate glance. If you know what I mean. But as I said, I like not this.~

~Don't get me wrong, <CHARNAME>. Happen I...like it when you get the odd appreciative glance. If you know what I mean. But as I said, I like not this.~

~Don't forget yourself now, m'lady. For ought he knows, you're a powerful woman Drow, and a damned beautiful one at that. That is to say, I'd hardly blame the sod.~

~Don't forget yourself now, m'lady. For aught he knows, you're a powerful woman Drow, and a damned beautiful one at that. That is to say, I'd hardly blame the sod.~

~Woah-hoh! Well, go it, go to it.~

Now, I'm not sure about this one, even in context. It could be one of two things. Since SisterV isn't around, and leaving it as it is just... just... is like ignoring a crooked picture hanging on a wall ::::shudder::: (yes, I am a Virgo), I think it's fine for you to make an editorial decision here. After all, it's just a small comment, and the wording either way doesn't affect Angelo's characterization one way or the other. So, perhaps...

~Woah-hoh! Well, got it, go to it.~

or

~Woah-hoh! Well, go to it, go to it.~

~I thought I caught a note of yearning when you spoke of it. In truth, perhaps it's effected me. I almost wish I could return there, though I never was there... It sounds like a pleasant place in its way.~

~I thought I caught a note of yearning when you spoke of it. In truth, perhaps it's affected me. I almost wish I could return there, though I never was there... It sounds like a pleasant place in its way.~

~I've seen many place myself, and...someday, <CHARNAME>, I would like to show them to you. I don't like to think much on the future, it's marshy ground, but if I have one thought.~

either

~I've seen many places myself, and...someday, <CHARNAME>, I would like to show them to you. I don't like to think much on the future, it's marshy ground, but if I have one thought.~

or

~I've seen many a place myself, and...someday, <CHARNAME>, I would like to show them to you. I don't like to think much on the future, it's marshy ground, but if I have one thought.~

~If that's true... then thank you. It takes a load of my heart, you can't imagine.~

~If that's true... then thank you. It takes a load off my heart, you can't imagine.~

I've already reported this, but here it is with the line number and file reference:

~One the one hand, your brother; humorless, cold, creased brow, a murderer.

~On the one hand, your brother; humorless, cold, creased brow, a murderer.

~My lady, I said I would make a clean breast. You cannot "feel fondly" toward both of us. No virtuous maid would book such treatment, and neither does a man.~

~My lady, I said I would make a clean breast. You cannot "feel fondly" toward both of us. No virtuous maid would brook such treatment, and neither will a man.~

~You could let me go in Baldur's Gate, for one thing.~

~You could have let me go in Baldur's Gate, for one thing.~

~They had it all sussed back then; you spent the first half of your life sowing your oats, then when the hair turned gray, you settled down and started praying. So what the title means is something like 'A Guide For Living For the Young.' Of course now days, we forget all that religion, and young and old alike keep it in on their bedside table. And in my day I did, believe me. They ate it up in Sembia, did they ever... ~

~(You find yourself pinned to the ground, entangled with Angelo, who has you in some kind of complex hold. Before you can reflect that this vaguely pleasant, he is helping you up as he apologizes roughly. "The last one who tried that on me, chief, was a greater doppleganger.")~

~(You find yourself pinned to the ground, entangled with Angelo, who has you in some kind of complex hold. Before you can reflect that this is vaguely pleasant, he is helping you up as he apologizes roughly. "The last one who tried that on me, chief, was a greater doppleganger.")~

More to come. Will tomorrow be okay?

Cool, thank you!

Yes, this will be perfect. I'm out of Moscow for the weekend, and in the meantime, I've got to check that all Nalia updates are in, and I've got some modlist updates to do, so I think I'll leave Angelo's technical update for the next week. This also gives time to SisterV to disapprove/post any bugs and typos of his own.

Archived