Angelo's Portraits

Sister Vigilante

I've been having a really great time playing this mod. I'm a very keen photomanipulation artist, so I used one of my own portraits. I think it really fits the way I see Angelo - slightly cynical, tired, world weary but still able to really enjoy life; and of course that wicked sense of humour.

Angelo2-L.jpg

The photo has been altered to remove modern artifacts, change the expression and to fit with the colour and style of the bioware NPC portraits - here's a before and after image to show what I've done.

Angelo-before_after.jpg

If anyone wants the bmp versions of the portrait in all three sizes you can download them here

http://www.4shared.com/file/211359831/f18b.../Angelo2-L.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/211359855/a0bc.../Angelo2-G.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/211359860/fbfb.../Angelo2-S.html

I feel kind of dumb because I just noticed this thread and could have saved myself some effort by reading it first, LOL. Anyway I wasn't happy with the default portrait the mod loaded because it didn't blend stylistically with the other bg art so I made my own. The base is a photomontage of a few Takashei Kaneshiro pictures. thanks for a great mod!

adangell.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks! I don't think you guys need to rank portraits, everyone has different tastes after all. It would be nice if all of them were available on the same G3 page, though. The links in the readmes go sometimes to defunct sites, and there are only 3 (I think) portraits available on G3, 2 of which are almost copies of each other. I'm kinda not kidding in that I wouldn't have bothered at all to make mine if I had seen some of the really great later contributions in this thread first!

But to that end a quick question - do you guys want me to provide the appropriate 3 gamesizes here or do you do that yourselves? cheers! :-)

Yeah, I should probably get around to that. I'll put it on the ol' to-do list :)

We'd certainly appreciate the standard three sizes (not sure I know how to do it myself, honestly) and if I can get a portrait gallery together, I'll be sure to add them.

Thanks! I don't think you guys need to rank portraits, everyone has different tastes after all. It would be nice if all of them were available on the same G3 page, though. The links in the readmes go sometimes to defunct sites, and there are only 3 (I think) portraits available on G3, 2 of which are almost copies of each other. I'm kinda not kidding in that I wouldn't have bothered at all to make mine if I had seen some of the really great later contributions in this thread first!

But to that end a quick question - do you guys want me to provide the appropriate 3 gamesizes here or do you do that yourselves? cheers! :-)