Banana! NPC Mod Released!

theacefes

Banana! has added new depth and meaning to my life. Since installing Banana! I now have a better grasp of life, the universe, and everything. Now I spend all my time running in slow motion on beaches wearing flowing white dresses, and serenely petting puppies while teaching children to read. Thank you, Banana! for helping me find peace!

Banana! has added new depth and meaning to my life. Since installing Banana! I now have a better grasp of life, the universe, and everything. Now I spend all my time running in slow motion on beaches wearing flowing white dresses, and serenely petting puppies while teaching children to read. Thank you, Banana! for helping me find peace!

Banana!: BUGUNGA BUNGA!

Ace: You're welcome!

DO YOU SEE?! This is why people should read more of my work...because I'm one hoopy frood who really knows where my towel is.

The more I play, and hear...yes hear Banana's interactions, and voice overs in general, I am amazed at how a-peel-ing I find her. Does that make me a fruit lover, or just fruity?

Great work!

Now if I could just find out where scooter went...heeeeeere scooter, c'mon boy.

Archived