Bug Reports v6.1

theacefes

Is Auren supposed to disappear forever if you kick her out? (if she joins in SoA, anyway)

But anyway, if I kick her ToB variant out of party (summoned via Fate Spirit), she doesn't initiate conversation with me and just stands there. Talking to her only gives a "has nothing to say to you" message as well.

Her ToB Fate Spirit summoned variant also seems to be rather low levelled. (only level 10 without any exp. boost)

Guest Guest_Lantier_*

Hi, I'm playing with Auren 6.1 and I've encountered the "music starts but no dialog shows up" bug that people were reporting with 6.0.

I'm in TOB right now. The first time I noticed this was just after I returned to the Pocket Plane after finishing Auren's "mini-quest" in the mountains. The second time was (I think) after fighting in the lich tower in Sendai's Enclave. I just encountered it a third time after beating Draconis.

Auren did interject when we took on Sendai. There's just been no more dialog between her and Nalia (just the music). I haven't see any banter between Auren and anyone else either (I have Imoen and Jaheira with me).

My game is patched. I am running TweakPack, FixPack, Unfinished Business, QuestPack, Tashia (although she is not with us), Romantic Encounters, BanterPack, NPCFlirt, DungeonBGone, Useful Familiars, and IEBanters.

Im SOA, I noticed that sometimes Auren would have 2 banters back-to-back, but I didn't think that was a "bug" per se. The game has otherwise been 100% stable.

Thanks!

(Oh, by the way, I second the suggestion that Volo comment on Auren's future in Saradush--assuming that it's not too much work, of course... )

Guest Ellipsis

Looking through the .d files, I found some typos.

K#Aur25J.d

I guess...I guess she knew needed a good fighter and that she could make a deal with Dadrek.

K#Aur25B.d

The last time I saw snow was when I was in Nashkell

N-no man want's a woman with...with such scars.

Of c-course you would b-be, auren!

Yes, you have a definate limp

K#AurenJ.d

there really is no other way to Irencius or Imoen

K#AurenB.d

Arguements over leadership

a woman with a sense of rightousness

Also, there were a couple of things that seemed odd to me.

1. In the Auren/Aerie banter in K#Aur25B.d, there's a confusing exchange. It interrupts a conversation about Aerie's wings, and seems to be an artifact from another banter they have in K#AurenB.d about Beregost:

Aerie: Is it...is it nice there?

Auren: It's all right. Weird people come and go through the town, and you always have to be prepared for bandit attacks.

2. It looks like the third reply in AurenPC8-1-1 should lead to AurenPC8-1-3, but it doesn't. Nothing seems to point to AurenPC8-1-3.

Mind you, I'm completely unfamiliar with weidu - this is my first time even reading a .d file - so I might be seeing problems where none exist.

Also also, Auren says "geez" a lot, which of course comes from "Jesus", who I don't suppose anyone on Faerun would have heard of. I found it to be a bit of an immersion-breaker.

Archived