is there any way to reset the whole Amber quest?

Guest skyway

The problem is that I've installed Amber and then SoS. and made some number of savegames. but I decided to uninstall SoS and it corrupted my BGT installation. Anyway I re-installed everything except SoS and loaded from that savegame

so when I rescue Amber from jail she has the only one line of dialogue for each of her responses. something like "if you will insult me once more...". and it never changes no matter what I choose.

so is there any chance or console command to reset the whole quest right to the point before the two kids appear? maybe it would help?

I have a savegame just at the point where guard asks me to get the documents to release Amber.

The problem is that I've installed Amber and then SoS. and made some number of savegames. but I decided to uninstall SoS and it corrupted my BGT installation. Anyway I re-installed everything except SoS and loaded from that savegame

so when I rescue Amber from jail she has the only one line of dialogue for each of her responses. something like "if you will insult me once more...". and it never changes no matter what I choose.

so is there any chance or console command to reset the whole quest right to the point before the two kids appear? maybe it would help?

I have a savegame just at the point where guard asks me to get the documents to release Amber.

I'd reccomend that you restart your whole game over with a fresh install of mods that you intend to keep. :band: I'd also recoomend that you instal Amber after (older) large scale mods like SoS. The thing you describe does not sound like a variable issue, but rather like a messed up dialogue.tlk. "If you will insult..." is not a line from Amber mod.

Archived