I love, i love you not.

Guest Guest

You might want to look at how your mod interacts with the cleric stronghold quest when Lathanderite, specifically the weather mistress component. Its really tacky to assassinate a old flame.

Also I'm interested :band: in Bylanna.

You might want to look at how your mod interacts with the cleric stronghold quest when Lathanderite, specifically the weather mistress component. Its really tacky to assassinate a old flame.

I think it's only tacky when you get unbelievably teary about it afterwards, like Aarin Gend in NWN. As it is - well, it's business a Holy War, a church conflict, nothing personal.

Bylanna is nice, though so far she seems unapproachable to me. But, yes, a good point.

Actually, I thought about that. I might have played the cleric stronghold a few times myself after all... :band:

The way I see it, there are no romantic feelings involved in the encounter, at least on her side. It's all about energy, power, and physical gratification. She will not allow the PC to kiss her, for example. She, at least, regards the encounter as nothing but a pleasant interlude, and even if she realized her assassin was a one-time conquest, she would not likely object. Such are the ways of chaos.

Edit: Bylanna... yeah, sure! She's all business, true, but she does show glimpses of human compassion when she expresses regret to Anomen that there's nothing that can be done about Saerk without more conclusive proof. And there is absolutely no reason that a person with an unapproachable public image cannot be a demon between the sheets.

And there is absolutely no reason that a person with an unapproachable public image cannot be a demon between the sheets.

There's no reason the "when did I eats corn?!?" beggar cannot have the hands of a surgeon and know just how to use them, but who wants to find out?

Jason, with all due respect, your opinion on the subject of romantic encounters has been rather clear, I don't think it needs any further elaboration :band:

Actually, I think she is very humane and passionate about keeping the city running orderly, and I think an RE should reflect that.

All I know is that if someone had expressed his or her concerns seriously once and you had reasoned against them, and they kept expressing opinions in a way you did a moment ago, you'd have made a comment too.

It's not expressing opinions I'm refering too, it's bashing new idea's just to have a oppurtunity to oppose a more general concept that you don't agree with. You wouldn't tolerate that for a second.

it's bashing new idea's just to have a oppurtunity to oppose a more general concept that you don't agree with.

Not every creation is the statue of David, and neither is every critique a damning insult. You might consider that.

I can't say I always kid because I love, but in this case it's reasonably true.

I'm pointing out a very real risk of interpolating from a small pool of data. If you're not careful and/or not very good at selling it, it can lead to material which lacks credibility. Perhaps I should have tried to sneak the beggar thing past Kulyok first rather than tipping my hand...

I am heavily disappointed he didn't mention Hendak, though.

As you can see, I'm trying to work on new material. But it's always nice to know there are fans of the classics.

Archived