Chanelle, the clever hidden maid

Guest penguin

Guest Rocky

I just wanted to say that I love this mod, and I hope you do more romances someday.

I thought it would be really nice if the PC could always have the option of being with Chanelle. Since the PC does rule he keep, it would be great to always have someone to even just cuddle with then you go to check up on things at the keep. One day it could be cuddling, or other days full out sex. I would really love for this. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this! Keep up the great work on all your mods! <3

I myself wouldn't have minded Chanelle as a joining lv 1-3 sorcerer or bard (there is no such class as a commoner, is there?) but that would have been an entire new mod of its own.

I happend to run into her while I was romancing Nalia, but I don't remember if there was any.. complications. I don't recall any reactions from Nalia when the steward tells about the.. "rumour" about the PC and Chanelle. But heck, if she did find out, wouldn't she be furious? The man who helped her reclaim her keep, fought with her against Isaea, and helped her again and again, had a fling with one of her serving maids?

Charname would have been sent running from the keep with lightning bolts fired after him. Or at least, some form of projectile.

It would be an interesting bit of cross-mod action to see that, and it could be quite complex depending on how far into the relationship one was when the fling happened. Of course, Nalia could be just as offended that you took advantage of your position (assuming you did) as lord of the keep to seduce the maid.

It would be an interesting bit of cross-mod action to see that, and it could be quite complex depending on how far into the relationship one was when the fling happened. Of course, Nalia could be just as offended that you took advantage of your position (assuming you did) as lord of the keep to seduce the maid.

Last time I went through it Channel said she was "sent" by Mistriss Nalia and told to "take special care" of the main character. Of course I was playing a female character at the time, so that could have something to do with it.

Guest Guest_Narcissa_*

Just stopping in to state my favour for Chanelle ;)

Shes definitely the best female 'accessible' romance (even being so short) I've managed to find in my occasional peering for new ones. Seems like all the lesbian party members just end with SoA, alas.

Archived