Progress reports

JPS

Guest Jelenedra

Yes, this is the only mod I ever wanted, and I am saddened that when I finally found it, it's inactive....

I can only hope the re-release inspires everyone.

Guest Eyvindr

:)

Heeee-eeeey! Is anyone around?Is this mod really-really dead? Don't do this with me please! :)

I want to play thismod sooooooo badly, but alredy 3 years had passed since you have started it and you haven't wrote anything on this forum for half a year alredy and it's among the inactive projects now! :)

If you don't intend to finish it please say it out clearly and let others do it! Or ask for help! Or something! Let's not make another unfinished and "forgotten for ever" mod out of this one! Please?

:)

Heeee-eeeey! Is anyone around?Is this mod really-really dead? Don't do this with me please! :)

I want to play thismod sooooooo badly, but alredy 3 years had passed since you have started it and you haven't wrote anything on this forum for half a year alredy and it's among the inactive projects now! :)

If you don't intend to finish it please say it out clearly and let others do it! Or ask for help! Or something! Let's not make another unfinished and "forgotten for ever" mod out of this one! Please?

This thread should answer your questions. And as I said in that thread:

This thread was asking questions about whether this mod was active or inactive. With it's move to the Inactive Forums section that has been answered and there is limiting reason for anyone to continue posting in this forum until that situation changes. If you wish to discuss writing your own Haer'dalis romance, this is not the best place for it.

However, and I'm not meaning to be rude, I've noticed that a lot of recent activity here has been what could be considered spam, posts on totally unrelated topics and general conversation. Spam is unnecesary. Topics unrelated to JPS' Haer'dalis romance should find a home elsewhere (possibly General Mod Discussion or Noobermeet depending on the topic). And conversation is better suited to IRC channels and IM programs.

Hey everyone. I'm kind of a little sorry for disappearing for so long.... In fact, I don't really expect anyone to actually remember me *laughs*

But I've had somewhat of a rekindled interest in Planescape and BG lately, so I just thought of checking if this mod was still active. Sad to see that it's not the case. But anyhoo, if anyone (JPS or others) still wants to work on this project, I'd like to get back on board.