A problem with "Add Non-Joinable NPC Portraits to Quests and Dialogues" component

Darth Slaughter

You have done everything right - what you need to do now is edit Dynaheir's script so that instead of StartDialogueNoSet, it reads Interact - on just that one block. For you, this should fire off a single line from Edwin, and give you experience, and everything should be fine!

You will want (hold on, BGT... _

Ok, you will want to open up NearInfinity and edit the DYNAHEIR.BCS file.

Don't edit the one in the backup folder - use NI to open your game, and it will allow you to decompile, edit, recompile, and save the correct file (it will list under _BCS in NI).

(gotta go to sleep - hope you are able to get this going :) ).

You will want (hold on, BGT... _

Ok, you will want to open up NearInfinity and edit the DYNAHEIR.BCS file.

Don't edit the one in the backup folder - use NI to open your game, and it will allow you to decompile, edit, recompile, and save the correct file (it will list under _BCS in NI).

(gotta go to sleep - hope you are able to get this going :) ).

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

It worked.

Edwin exchaged some words with khalid, then said another thing immediately aknowledging the end of the quest. He won 2000 XP points, advanced an level.

Now, I can leave him for a while... since he kills dynaheir in her sleep, and I'm playing with core rules. so she couldn't be ressurrected.

Now, tomorrow I'll resume my play. Then, if anything strange happens, be sure that i'll be here asking for solutions again!!!

Archived