Have I messed up the romance?

sings

I've been away from BG2 for quite some time and I was tickled to death to find this mod. I love the way Angelo's character is written and the way he fits in with the other NPC's. I was already fond of Yoshimo and adding another Kara-Turan is a big plus for me. Also the voicing is terrific. Sometimes I admit I click on Angelo just to hear him drawl "I live to serve". :)

Now to my question. My PC flirted with Angelo, and they got to the point where he calls her on it and stops the flirts. But Anomen is also in the party and, well, I guess poor Charname consoled herself a bit. She just couldn't let him ruin his life at Saerk's (and walk off with her ring of regeneration LOL). So is the potential romance with Angelo now broken? Or is there hope for the future? I don't need to be totally spoiled but if I have to go back to an earlier save I'd like to do it now, before the gang heads off after Imoen.

Thanks so much for an enjoyable mod! Oh, and this is my first post so if I've messed up, sorry.

Cool, it's great to hear it wasn't done in vain, and, yes, if you had a confrontation with Anomen at Saerk's and your AnomenRomanceActive is hopelessly at 2(committed), Angelo romance is over. You can revert to an earlier save - as long as (Flirt) option is available, and you said "no" to Anomen's advances, Angelo romance will continue.

And welcome to G3!

Cool, it's great to hear it wasn't done in vain, and, yes, if you had a confrontation with Anomen at Saerk's and your AnomenRomanceActive is hopelessly at 2(committed), Angelo romance is over. You can revert to an earlier save - as long as (Flirt) option is available, and you said "no" to Anomen's advances, Angelo romance will continue.

And welcome to G3!

Uh-huh. And, thanks! :)

Archived