Can't install fixpack v6

I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this post but here goes:

I am unable to install the new v6 fixpack. I'm using WinXP pro and have BG2 and ToB installed.

I rolled back to a clean install. My CD's are so old and scratched that I am afraid to wipe the whloe thing and reinstall from scratch, so I did a manual rollback with my backup files and erased the wiedu log.

Then I installed the official patch, and tryed to install G3Fixpack v6 and got the following error:

Copied [dualclas.2da] to [override/dualclas.2da]

Copying and patching 1 file ...

ERROR: Cannot find 17 rows with at least 2 columns.ERROR: [interdia.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Cannot Set 2DA Entry"))

Stopping installation because of error.

Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [bG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes], rolling back to previous state

Will uninstall 17 files for [bG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2] component 0.

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\CD5\/DATA/25ITEMS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\CD2\/DATA/25ITEMS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\CD4\/DATA/25ITEMS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\CD3\/DATA/25ITEMS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\CD1\/DATA/25ITEMS.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\/DATA/25ITEMS.BIF]

[C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\/DATA/25ITEMS.BIF] 222370 bytes, 479 files, 0 tilesets

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\CD5\/DATA/25EFFECT.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\CD2\/DATA/25EFFECT.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\CD4\/DATA/25EFFECT.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\CD3\/DATA/25EFFECT.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\CD1\/DATA/25EFFECT.BIF]

BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\/DATA/25EFFECT.BIF]

[C:\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\/DATA/25EFFECT.BIF] 44212 bytes, 129 files, 0 tilesets

Uninstalled 17 files for [bG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2] component 0.

ERROR: Failure("Cannot Set 2DA Entry")

v4 worked for me in the past? Other mods seem to install fine. Any sugestions?

Archived