Indiana Jones IV Trailer...

BigRob

I hope I'm wrong, because I'll go see it when it comes out, but I'm guessing it'll be a screwup in the same vein of the new Star Wars trilogy. The fact that they took so long in making it doesn't help, either, Ford seems too old for the part. And in that spirit, I can't pass the oportunity to post Mad's suggested titles for the fourth part of the saga:

* "Indiana Jones and the More-Affordable Canadian Prescription Drugs"

* "Indiana Jones and the Trump Taj Mahal Bus Trip"

* "Indiana Jones and the Search for a Firm Mattress with Good Lower Back Support"

* "Indiana Jones and the Romantic Co-Star Half His Age"

* "Indiana Jones and the Incontinence of Doom"

* "Indiana Jones and those Damn Kids Playing in the Yard Again"

The last one is just too funny. :)

* "Indiana Jones and the Romantic Co-Star Half His Age"

Wasn't this the title of the first three? :)

They seem to be making something of Indy's age in the film itself, so it might not be all that bad.

Still, I'm pretty dubious that this one'll live up to the older trilogy... I'm sure we all know why, but we'll see how it turns out, it could still be good.

The movies weren't cutting edge or a breakthrough in plot design or writing or acting or any of that to begin with...I think they were just made to be fun. So, when this one comes out, I'm going to try my best to look for the fun in it; I have a feeling if I analyze it that I may not like it as much.

On a related note, it seems that the trailer for the United States was edited in respects to the international one:

censuratrailer.jpg

I don't know if it's because of the "violent" content or for another reason (I read somewhere else that they didn't want to portray americans pointing a gun against other americans). Also, the US flag plastered over the local version is absent in the others; they get tax reductions/special benefits for doing this, if I'm not mistaken.

You can see both versions here:

US trailer

International trailer

Archived