Stuck at Sawara's Swinging Shack (Spoilers)

TheEvilQueen

...except that it's not so swinging anymore with him and his buddy all corpsified and gross. :) Really stinking up the room.

So. Got the sword from Oliver, got teleported back to Sawara's. Cue mad villain speech, (yay, Angelo does care!) and my silly paladin lass simply *can't* let the crazy go with a God blessed sword. Ergo, the aforementioned corpses, as I sympathized with Suu and got her something shiny.... 'cause, you know, girls sticking together thing... even if she's, well, evil.

Only trouble is... I, ah, can't seem to leave the place. The useful wolf that got me to and from disappeared at the fight, and Suu only teleported herself out after I went and looted the place. Has something buggy occurred? Am I merely obtuse and missing a secret exit? Will my Bhaalspawn be doomed to send her days trapped here? (Not that she'd mind being trapped with Angelo, but Minsc might make things awkward... :) )

Yeah, I panicked and consoled out of there, only to go through my inventory later and find out that I didn't have to do that. Fortunately, I found the planar jewel before sending in the bug report.

Yup, I consoled too. 'Cept I ended up with egg on my face after sending in the bug report :):) What's Gavin's motto again? Apply it to me, please :)

On my first run-through, I looted the bodies without looking at the descriptions for things, and just assumed that Sawara had dropped a beljuril. :)

As eSqr said, there's a planar jewel that will get you out of there :)

I knew I was being obtuse! XD It never occurred to me that the shiny gem wasn't *really* a gem. Serves me right for not checking the loot properly. Thank you folks so much!

Oh, good, the solution found. :) Yep, with the fox disappearing, it's easy to panic.

That's the problem with using the already existing game icons, I'm afraid. I've got the same problem in Spellhold: it took me _ages_ to assemble all three gems, because I took it for granted they were just gems, not, well, _special_ gems.

I am just at the beginning of the quest now. I have one SOA complete and TOB waiting but I had to start another game and do Angelo again cause he's such a dear.

But I don't know how the heck I managed to miss the quest entirely in my first game! It never happened. All I can see is that this time around I am romancing Sarah and I guess Angelo knows she's there and just wants to be friends and then it kicked in. Anyway I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

It's because you have to do a looooong string of these bounty hunters to do first.

(not really spoilers, but:)

1) A random guy with two thugs in Athkatla;

2) Four cool-looking mages in front of the entry to Firkraag's dungeon;

3) A large group of strange-looking people in the Docks;

4) An hour later(I think) an officer shows up and the quest begins. You'll know what to do.

Archived