Weird Imoen Conversation Bug

Guest Fleury

No, she has no effects at all on her.

Can you send me a savegame to amber@weho.net? I can't find anything wrong in that particular banter.

That's @welho.net of course! Oops!

Oh yeah, I just noticed the mail came back with a DNS error. :D

Just resent it, should be there soon.

Sorry for not being specific at all. I was experiencing the same problem as Blaylock. Exactly how it is described--except I'm playing on multiplayer mode with three self created characters...Would that matter?

But I think it doesn't...But with that in mind, Could you answer my previous post :)?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sorry for not being specific at all. I was experiencing the same problem as Blaylock. Exactly how it is described--except I'm playing on multiplayer mode with three self created characters...Would that matter?

But I think it doesn't...But with that in mind, Could you answer my previous post :)?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Can you send me a savegame to amber@welho.net? I try to find time to take a look at it and Deped's save soon.

I'm sorry for the late response, I was ill for better part of the week. :)

Deped, when I load your save the banter triggers as normal. Amber initiates a banter stating: "Is there something wrong, Imoen? You look pale." to Imoen. The bad news is that I have no idea what could be wrong in your game, since everything is normal in my end. Maybe you have a mod that affects Imoen or the Underdark in a way that conflicts with Amber's UD banters. I can't think why or how exactly, though. Amber's Underdark banters are a rather simple construct after all.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Variables that control the Underdark benter are all Locals and are called M#AmberNPCBanterUD. 'NPC' is replace with a name of each Bio-NPC, like 'Imoen'. Setting them to 2 will bluff the engine that the banter is already triggered.

But as I said this doesn't seem to be a problem in Amber's end. If an incompatibility is discovered I'll do my best to fix it if I can.

Archived