Watcher's Keep Woes

the bigg

If you go to Watcher's Keep during SoA, Ordren's initial dialogue will be broken ('continue' will end the dialogue) because you are only doing the interjection for the 25j file without a chapter check, whereas you need to check for SoA vs. ToB and interject in the 25j/j dlg as appropriate. Thankfully, you can simply re-talk to him and he'll start the 'so, did you think enough about that?' dialogue, thus not breaking everything.

I_C_T GORPOL1 1 ADWatcherKeepToBInt1
== ADANG25J IF ~InParty("ADAngel") InMyArea("ADAngel") !StateCheck("ADAngel",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @416
END

untested fix ->

== ADANG25J IF ~InParty("ADAngel") InMyArea("ADAngel") !StateCheck("ADAngel",CD_STATE_NOTVALID) GlobalGT("Chapter","GLOBAL",7)~ THEN @416

==  ADANGELJ IF ~InParty("ADAngel") InMyArea("ADAngel") !StateCheck("ADAngel",CD_STATE_NOTVALID) GlobalLT("Chapter","GLOBAL",8)~ THEN @416
END

Since I'm unsure on what other WK interjections Angelo has (and I've gotten there just to get the Bag of Selling from z#misc, not to wipe it at level 9), I'll leave you the fun job of auditing all other WK interjections :)

Archived