2 Questions

Guest -Anonymous-

Guest -Anonymous-

First, as far as you know, is Angelo compatible with Amber, in the sense of the two mods running at the same time without a crash or serious dialogue bugs etc?

Second, do you have to start a new game once Angelo is installed in order to find him, or will an existing game that is still in Irenicus Dungeon include him?

Thanks, Berelinde, I know he shows up in the graveyard, but since I already started the game, I was wondering if he would show in a game that I began before installation of his mod.

There is, however, one thing that is common for Angelo and Amber: they assign a script for the prison in the Government district. I specifically tested them together, when I was adding this, so that I knew it worked. However, it is strongly recommended to enter this area, the prison in the Government District, AFTER installing Angelo and Amber.

Guest -anonymous-

So, check me if I've got this right, what you mean is, with the game I'm playing that's in Chateau Irenicus right now, don't go to the Government district until AFTER I've installed Angelo.

Guest -Anonymous-

:) Amber I've already got. Had her since mid-January or so. This will be my third run with her (The other two runs are just past Yaga-Shura in TOB, and still in Spellhold, respectively).

Thanks.

Archived