Flirt suggestions

JPS

Firstly, it's highly unpleasent to read posts dripping with artificial hatreds.

Haer'Dalis is a computer character and his actions can be projected from his existing content. Obviously, this projection is subjective, because everyone manages to see what they would.

From the story I have seen, I surmized that Raelis was one of Haer'Dalis lovers. For me she is undoubtfully a brilliant lady, heading a troupe of actors, and being a playwrite that wrote a toothy and brave comedy that targeted mighty Duke Darkwood.

I don't see Aerie as a 'bitch' or a 'whiner', nor do I see her fishing for compliments. In her relationship with Haer'Dalis, I see Haer'Dalis as the initiator. I surmized that after a storng woman like Raelis, he was looking for a more gentle type.

In both cases he seemed to go for an intelligent and sensitive woman. In both cases he left them easily and as painlessly as possible.

He is also served as Chaos incarnate.

Hence, the way I anticipate the romance with unchanged Haer'Dalis is the lovely flirt that both parties quite willingly exit before it becomes boring or too long-lasting. It can be re-initiated later on.

If Haer'Dalis is changed, then some sort of commitment could be projected.

If you believe that your interpretation is somehow more valid than mine, this is your prerogative, and I am not going to butt heads with you or JPS, or anyone else for that matter.

I am just kindly asking you to stop using foul language in regards to Aerie. As a favour.

Firstly, it's highly unpleasent to read posts dripping with artificial hatreds.

Artificial, yeah? You are speaking so freely about things you don't understand at all? Gee. :)

Haer'Dalis is a computer character and his actions can be projected from his existing content. Obviously, this projection is subjective, because everyone manages to see what they would.

A?? What in Faerun you're doing HERE with such an attitude? In a place I personally call for myself "Haer'Dalis' Temple". :D Lovely One is more real in this blasted bloody Plane than everything. Thanks to Bhaal, Master JPS makes such a masterpiece - it means HE doesn't consider HD a "piece of program", otherwise the content and talks wouldn't be so perfect.

From the story I have seen, I surmized that Raelis was one of Haer'Dalis lovers. 

Sure! "I want that guy, he's handsome" (Вы привлекательны, я чертовски привлекателен. Приходите сегодня на сеновал) Any REAL feelings I was talking about?

I don't see Aerie as a 'bitch' or a 'whiner', nor do I see her fishing for compliments. In her relationship with Haer'Dalis, I see Haer'Dalis as the initiator. I surmized that after a storng woman like Raelis, he was looking for a more gentle type.

I disagree strongly, but what does it mean? An I-M-H-O!

And about whining - I've read the TLK (doubt you didn't) - she's whining with or without him.

In both cases he seemed to go for an intelligent and sensitive woman. In both cases he left them easily and as painlessly as possible.

Feelings, feelings, remember? After all that he'll suddenly stay with a silly but cute and caring dwarven woman, who can say? T'is up to him to chose. ;)

Hence, the way I anticipate the romance with unchanged Haer'Dalis is the lovely flirt that both parties quite willingly exit before it becomes boring or too long-lasting. It can be re-initiated later on.

Ummm, where do you see a man with a gun, who makes you romance HD? :)

If Haer'Dalis is changed, then some sort of commitment could be projected.

One or two noldors without heads will be OK? ;)

I am just kindly asking you to stop using foul language in regards to Aerie. As a favour.

Sure! ... after all you coded Garrick for me. But... but you don't mean on ALL forums, right??? :O:O

Haer'Dalis as he is will not stay with any woman; the more she loves him, the more he will be prone to run off. References: brilliant Raelis and tender Aerie. Though, I don't see the point of him changing Factions on Faerun where Factions have no influence or significance.

I agree with this completely. (Including the fact that Aerie is tender and Raelis is brilliant, though I'm not sure how much Raelis shows she loves him, or how much Aerie loves him either, since they haven't been together long. And a woman and man may be wonderful individually but not together... but that's a major tangent.)

Haer'Dalis enjoys chaos -- he believes everything is chaos, really. He might, perhaps, be able to "stay" with a woman if they had an on again/off again relationship. He's a romantic, too, so I don't really think he'd be happy in an open relationship either. Haer'Dalis as a permanent fixture in any person's life doesn't make much sense. Haer'Dalis as someone who keeps popping up, a la Saemon Havarian, does make sense.

You know I was translating one of dialogs and this idea 'hop' in to my mind why can't we make their romans difficult by adding some interruption like morale seech from Jaheira or confiusing talk with Minsc?

I don't know how you guys but when I see only Amonem and Arie making their appearense in romans talk I want to TEAR UP their heads.

Here is a poem of my own creation.... so that you dont have to worry about copywrites.....

Love is an arrow in midflight

banishing all to darkest night

A wounding word

that shackles a bird

and make him say

its time to fly away

not the best poem in the world....but im new at putting these up for everyone to read.

P.S: Not that its my place to say,and not that they are not interesting to read but I think Kania and Domi should stop having arguments that loop in on themselves and never end.... I mean I think its okay to present evidence to the contrary in a debate but you start insulting eachother or claiming what the other feels is false, thats just wrong.... this goes for everyone though not just Kania and Domi, I think its okay to debate just as long as we dont reduce ourselves to petty insults...every one is intitled to thier own opinion and feelings...and those are things we should not be critisized for.

Monkeys have learned how to type and surf the web, I take it.

Trying to copy Eddie's speech? Poorly, I'd say. Go suck yer blade ©. GEEEEEES! Octopuses are havin' at paranoid noldors! Howw swwwwety! *buuurp!*

Starlight!!! Yer poetry is wonderful!!! Can I have it translated and posted on my web-site???

And about me and someone's else quarrels - as long as they stop barking at sweety lovely wonderful Haer'Dalis, I'm silent. I don't need anythimg more.

Great Oz - What for??? Ano and that <cencored> Aerie is not enough? Can *imbecile's* (I mean Minsc) opinion have any value? Or that Math Teacher's (I mean Jaheira)? If needed so much, mayhap find more pleasant NPC's to bark? :O

Uhm, Kania, I think thats quite enough character flaming... Minsc is certainly not an imbecile-- in fact, he comes up with some amazing metaphors every now and then. He is a little slow, but he is far from stupid... even if he is kind of heavily reliant on a hamster. :O

Jaheira is a little like a math teacher, hey... *grins* But no more character flaming. *lost puppy dog expression* Pleeease, dearest Kania? :D

*hides under the table* Bad Kanny! Hundred excuses, just came home from work and was quite irritated - who would like to work on the 1-st January?

OK, Minsc not stupid, but anyways, I dunno, naive maybe? What can he say? "Little tiefling has long hair so he looks like a pretty elven maiden, why do you romance him?"? ... "and has no hamster to replace his brain, so he is silly"? :O

And Jahi? "No BALANCE at all - he's a bad candidate, give him up"?

Mayhap Vally can have something to say? After all, he's the second Bioware's guy who was supposed to have a romance but didn't get it.

work on the 1-st January

Who ever made you work at that day is a bastard! but off wthiw 'off top'.

OK, Minsc not stupid, but anyways, I dunno, naive maybe? What can he say? "Little tiefling has long hair so he looks like a pretty elven maiden, why do you romance him?"? ... "and has no hamster to replace his brain, so he is silly"?

Yes Mins is sillyand naive and that why we love him, and it can be fun to give other NPC's possibility to coment about the PC RELATIONSHIP in some way.

Guest GRINdida

I agree with that. The occasional flirt with friends who know I wont act on it can be a laugh. with friends who are not quite sure if youre joking can be even more risqué... that moment of uncertainty where you can see on their face theyre asking "is this a wind up?" and then everyone laughs.

Archived